Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

LOSCLuc,

Pourriez-vous répondre aux questions de vérification posées très intelligemment par Oli (page 8)? C''est que certains doutent de votre autencité et affirment que c''est tout niaiserie. Ils craignent que vous n''avez pas une cellule française dans votre corps et, pire encore, que vous aimez le bleu et le blanc.

If this is a windup it is one of the most elaborately detailed ones with him now posting pics of Lille items and his username. So he''s either telling us what he thinks he knows or is extremely bored. Still doesn''t mean Garcia is going to be our next manager but its an interesting one right out of nowhere. Maybe exactly what Mcnally was hinting at.

The most goals of LOSC is Jean Barrate. I no like Holland, Eindhoven PSV victory LOSC last year. Ipswich would be place on your brain because it it all that is think.

Agree with you Monty, too much effort and time being put in for it to be a wind up.

Certainly not rising to abuse he''s been getting either.

Something in this, whether it''s just talk in Lille or not... Fits together with McNally talk.

I like how Luc goes extremely quiet when asked direct questions in French. Almost as if he doesn''t know any.

I know Bank Holidays can be boring, but this is taking things to extremes. Cracking thread, though.

I talk French,this is not French forum and people will not understand me if I talk it. What more I do, I post LOSC thing, tell 1000 questions. I''m no Ipswich. I tell your stupid questions, if I no talk French, how I understand?

[quote user="jp_ncfc111"]Rudi Garcia was just on SSN talking about hazard and he can speak English... nearly so that''s a plus :)[/quote]Yes Garcia talk good. He speak to England about Joe Cole I think.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="jp_ncfc111"]Rudi Garcia was just on SSN talking about hazard and he can speak English... nearly so that''s a plus :)[/quote]Yes Garcia talk good. He speak to England about Joe Cole I think.[/quote]

he was then speaking about hazard just then, alot of people think your legit don''t pay attention to some others. if Garcia comes to norwich u can have my season ticket for a game! lol

https://p.twimg.com/AukHM55CAAER7v5.jpg:large - A sad day for me, maybe to get more sad.

To clarify one point Che''s right hand man pulled up the OP on the punctuation he used when writing Villeneuve-d''Ascq, the location of Lille''s stadium when the OP was completely correct. I''ve been to a couple of Lille''s home games this season so try the OP on what music they play when Lille score.

They play Woohoo or like this. Then women says one name of scorer and crowd says two name as Walk This Way tune is on.

Lambert is God,

Veuillez m''excuser mes erreurs. Je dois m''incliner devant votre plus grand savoir! c''est pas une mauvaise utiliisation d''un logiciel gratuit. Heureusement les autochtones du Pinkun ne me rapprochent pas. 

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]They play Woohoo or like this. Then women says one name of scorer and crowd says two name as Walk This Way tune is on.[/quote]english has got better again ;)

What do you talk? I try best to talk good. I post picture of tickets, match book, "Hazard" shirt, I answer questions the LOSC and you still try to bad me?

Why you not beleive Luc I cannot understand. He gives you all the proofs you need and you still attack him.

I am - how you say? - apalled you not take my compatriote serieusly.

We are always the objecte of your stupeed jokes, and my Lille friend was only trying to give you hot gossip from France. Lille ol'' Norwich, ou quoi?

Ere in Brest, we get our share of knockers too. But we are also a brest of this breaking news. So, allez Luc, just ignore ze knockers, they are just being teets.

Bonjour Luc!

Merci de poster ici! Ipswich sont nos grands rivaux, comme Lille et Lens ... Beaucoup de fans de Ipswich venu ici pour perdre notre temps, de sorte que certaines personnes ne faire confiance à personne ... nouvelle Cependant, la plupart d''entre nous sommes très heureux de vous rencontrer! Je pense que nous serions très heureux d''avoir Rudi que notre nouvel entraîneur, mais le LOSC est un grand club ... alors peut-être il ne voudra pas se déplacer. Je souhaite vraiment que Norwich et Lille pourrait jouer un match amical de pré-saison - Je pense que ce serait un grand jeu!

Binners are the so called fans of a tin pot club down the A140, the team we smashed 9-2 on agg,  there own website is so poor &  with nothing to talk about, so they come on "the pink un" website & make up silly stories, how boring!

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Bonjour Luc!

Merci de poster ici! Ipswich sont nos grands rivaux, comme Lille et Lens ... Beaucoup de fans de Ipswich venu ici pour perdre notre temps, de sorte que certaines personnes ne faire confiance à personne ... nouvelle Cependant, la plupart d''entre nous sommes très heureux de vous rencontrer! Je pense que nous serions très heureux d''avoir Rudi que notre nouvel entraîneur, mais le LOSC est un grand club ... alors peut-être il ne voudra pas se déplacer. Je souhaite vraiment que Norwich et Lille pourrait jouer un match amical de pré-saison - Je pense que ce serait un grand jeu![/quote]Yes a match of LOSC v Norwich in new stadium, very good! I think I hate "binners" like all, because they drive my brain crazy when you tell me!

Actually, I believe LOSClus is perfectly genuine, & is what he says he is

HOWEVER, be that as it may, he could also be the French equivalent of BW ...

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What is BW friend?[/quote]

Hmmm ... good question ... I don''t think any of us are quite sure ...