Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

If there is ever any confirmation of any correspondence between the two clubs i will be the first to apologise, but for the moment, nah!

Are we not also GMT+1 for summer time? Not everyone bothers setting the timezone.Luc:  This message board is bombarded with more fake news every day.  On the night our ''trainer'' left we had one guy claim to be a news reporter but said nothing, and another claim to be one of our players who promised our ''trainer'' was not leaving.We have grown accustomed to the rule that any good news told on this message board is in fact a fan of one of our rivals looking to upset us. Our defence is to dismiss everything and be pleasantly surprised if it is true.Please continue to post whatever you learn.  Giving us websites where the news is shown would be helpful if it happens.  If it''s revealed that you are lying then it was fun while it lasted.

hopefully this post won''t be too hard to translate with Google.

You need to understand that the English are empiricists, not rationalists, like the French. We need evidence!Web-links, please!

Ok guys I understand what you say mostly, I see why you think no telling of the truth. I have no links, there are none, its just a talk in the city. I don''t know why time in important but if you must know France is +2 in the moment, I not know England. Please if you not believe me fine, but just do not make bad talk to me.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]Its automatic, It checks your IP for you address/Nation[/quote]Strange! Yankee Canary Shows -5 GMT which you would expect.BlyBlyBabes (Caribbean) shows 0 GMT. So, either the clock is faulty.....or we''ve been wrong about Bly for all this time! [:S]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Please if you not believe me fine, but just do not make bad talk to me.[/quote]Good point. It''s time for all the haters to tone the language down a bit. (Thinks happy thoughts...).Meanwhile, if there is some news in the French press, do tell. If what you say is true, perhaps some of the ruder posters might like to invite you to Norwich (which is a very beautiful city, by the way) by means of an apology.If you are in fact an Ipswich fan, we''ll invite you anyway! ;) LOL.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Ches right hand man "]Its automatic, It checks your IP for you address/Nation[/quote]Strange! Yankee Canary Shows -5 GMT which you would expect.BlyBlyBabes (Caribbean) shows 0 GMT. So, either the clock is faulty.....or we''ve been wrong about Bly for all this time! [:S][/quote]I''m mailing from Japan and F.Y.I. my time zone is listed as "0 GMT".

[quote user="pyjamas"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Please if you not believe me fine, but just do not make bad talk to me.[/quote]Good point. It''s time for all the haters to tone the language down a bit. (Thinks happy thoughts...).Meanwhile, if there is some news in the French press, do tell. If what you say is true, perhaps some of the ruder posters might like to invite you to Norwich (which is a very beautiful city, by the way) by means of an apology.If you are in fact an Ipswich fan, we''ll invite you anyway! ;) LOL.[/quote]I will, but French press is not normally tell something until it is official. Why is every person here tell about Ipswich? Is it the rival? Like Lens for me? Maybe one day I will visit Norwich, for match europe Norwich v LOSC :)

This thread is ridiculous. Why waste so much energy trying to catch someone out on here when they offer a rumour up? Why not just let it ride and see what happens?

Using an on line translator, looking at time zones, spelling mistakes etc is really muggy behaviour! Half of the muppets on here can''t even spell our own players names correctly, let alone produce a sentence that is grammatically correct.

I personally believe that what our Gallic neighbour has written makes a lot of sense. How about we give it a bit of time and see what plays out?

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]This thread is ridiculous. Why waste so much energy trying to catch someone out on here when they offer a rumour up? Why not just let it ride and see what happens?

Using an on line translator, looking at time zones, spelling mistakes etc is really muggy behaviour! Half of the muppets on here can''t even spell our own players names correctly, let alone produce a sentence that is grammatically correct.

I personally believe that what our Gallic neighbour has written makes a lot of sense. How about we give it a bit of time and see what plays out?[/quote]Thank you, I wish to talk rubbish because then there is no hazard of the trainer leaving. I true from France and Lille, not the Ipswich you all tell. :)

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I will, but French press is not normally tell something until it is official. Why is every person here tell about Ipswich? Is it the rival? Like Lens for me? Maybe one day I will visit Norwich, for match europe Norwich v LOSC :)[/quote]A little like Lens, but have you ever beaten them 4-1 and 5-1 in the same season? [;)]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I will, but French press is not normally tell something until it is official. Why is every person here tell about Ipswich? Is it the rival? Like Lens for me? Maybe one day I will visit Norwich, for match europe Norwich v LOSC :)[/quote]Ah, so there aren''t many trashy, gossip papers in France? I imagine you are sitting in a café chain smoking cigarettes while drinking coffee and reading Foucault!Yes, Ipswich are to us like Lens are to you. Norwich may indeed be back in Europe again one day, with money and patience, but mostly money!

Ipswich = Binners, Scum, and many other insulting names. They are our nearest rivals geographically - although this may not appear obvious to the initiated as it is one of the largest distances between local rivals in the world, some 40 miles.

They are like Lens are to Lille, however there are no clubs anywhere near close as with Lille. In Ligue 1 Valenciennes are close and I''m pretty sure there is at least one Belgian club nearby.

Luc, how was it for you as a LOSC fan using the Felix Bollaert? How many months till Le Grand Stade is ready?

Mainly no talk on things not fully official, or they have a talk from club. Is Ipswich in 2 division?

This seems a little too far out of left field to be a wind up to me, it''s not a name I''ve seen mentioned anywhere else or any bookies offering odds on.

Thanks for sharing what you''ve heard Luc. I hope there''s some truth in what you''ve heard. Good luck for next season regardless of what happens, always nice to see success stories like yours.

The new stadium is to start for next season, is a beautiful place. To play in the stadium of Lens is a good thing for them, the only time to see top Europe football! No joking now, some of the best memory come from the old stadium in my area, we win the only title there. You should come to a game of LOSC, is a kind club. So when they tell me binner it is to insult and say I fan Ipswich?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]This seems a little too far out of left field to be a wind up to me, it''s not a name I''ve seen mentioned anywhere else or any bookies offering odds on.

Thanks for sharing what you''ve heard Luc. I hope there''s some truth in what you''ve heard. Good luck for next season regardless of what happens, always nice to see success stories like yours.[/quote]Thank you, without Hazard I not see a good time but football is chance. We have his brother in the young LOSC, maybe he plays soon. Good luck to Norwich also (no Garcia! ;)).

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Ches right hand man "]Its automatic, It checks your IP for you address/Nation[/quote]Strange! Yankee Canary Shows -5 GMT which you would expect.BlyBlyBabes (Caribbean) shows 0 GMT. So, either the clock is faulty.....or we''ve been wrong about Bly for all this time! [:S][/quote]Or none of you know how it works......You select it manually check mine.

allezlelosc.com - is not from there although. Better to use chat not forum. I have friends of LOSC who tell me Garcia.

J''ai quelques questions à vous poser... pour vérification...

1.) Qui est le meilleur-buteur dans l''histoire de LOSC?

2.) Quelle est votre opinion sur Hollandaise?

3.) Savez-vous où trouver ''Ipswich'' sur la carte?

Pouvez-vous repondre en phrases complètes, s''il vous plaît.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]allezlelosc.com - is not from there although. Better to use chat not forum. I have friends of LOSC who tell me Garcia.[/quote]Anyone here want to try out their chat room for the rest of us?

Bonjour Luc. ça va ? As you see I live in France too, but at the opposite side (dept 66) . My neighbours here are from dept 59 and big LOSC fans, and are very happy with your entraineur, Garcia, but I asked them today, and know nothing of a proposed move to Norwich. They are less happy with the move of Hazard to Chelsea, but for 32m€, they think it was always going to happen . I saw your new stadium by the A1 autoroute last time I was driving through Lille, and you are correct; it looks spectacular.

[quote user="Oli470"]3.) Savez-vous où trouver ''Ipswich'' sur la carte? .[/quote]

Quelle question astuce. Tout le monde sait  c''est impossible trouver Ipswich sur une carte. Parce que c''est un monceau de merde.

""J''ai quelques questions à vous poser... pour vérification...

1.) Qui est le meilleur-buteur dans l''histoire de LOSC?

2.) Quelle est votre opinion sur Hollandaise?

3.) Savez-vous où trouver ''Ipswich'' sur la carte?

Pouvez-vous repondre en phrases complètes, s''il vous plaît."

Réponses:

1. Je suspecte aussi qu''il n''en sait foutrement rien et que c''est tout une blague de la part d''un ''bleu et blanc''.

2. C''est super celle de Delia! Sans doute dirait-il la femme d''Arnold Muhren, le branleur!

3. Très proche de son coeur, sans doute.

Merde, il devrait se faire enculer, ce putain OP.

"***, il devrait se faire ***, ce putain OP."

Unbelievable, the Pink Un has a French naughty word checker!

Les vilains mots en question étaient "m*rde" et "enc*ler".

On attend les réponses de notre Lilliputian ...