Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

Hello friends of Norwich,I come to you to question of you to ask if you have listen to an idea of the trainer of my team LOSC Lille Rudi Garcia to become the new Norwich trainer. In Lille we can hear throughout the fans that he may transfer to Norwich and the clubs are in talks. Also we hear that he may try to buy Mavuba and Roux if he is transfer.Sorry for my poor England.PS: Get ready for Hazard, he will be the best player in your league next year.

haven''t heard this name mentioned as yet?.....would he sacrifice Champions League football next season to come to Norwich?

p.s as for Hazard....I sincerely hope for Chelsea''s £32m.....they''re getting more for there money than we saw from Hazard at Wembley on Saturday?!?

Hazard was played in the incorrect place on Saturday, he is not a striker but a player just off the striker or on the left of midfield. If you give him a free role with no defence he is incredible, the best player I have seen in LOSC, you will see next season friend.

are the rumours that he will be the new manager or just a coach/trainer? Can''t see him leaving Lille, unless he is annoyed with the transfer policy?

[quote user="priceyrice"]are the rumours that he will be the new manager or just a coach/trainer? Can''t see him leaving Lille, unless he is annoyed with the transfer policy?
[/quote]

Ambition !!

Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?

If we do get this guy we can all sing The Clash''s ''Rudi Can''t Fail'' in the stands, which would be worth it! :)

[quote user="priceyrice"]are the rumours that he will be the new manager or just a coach/trainer? Can''t see him leaving Lille, unless he is annoyed with the transfer policy?[/quote]The word in French "entraineur" I do not know the English for this. The same job your old "entraineur" had.

[quote user="First Jedi"]If we do get this guy we can all sing The Clash''s ''Rudi Can''t Fail'' in the stands, which would be worth it! :)[/quote]I NOW WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!No idea about the guy but Rudi can''t fail could be a CR classic.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?
[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="priceyrice"]are the rumours that he will be the new manager or just a coach/trainer? Can''t see him leaving Lille, unless he is annoyed with the transfer policy?[/quote]The word in French "entraineur" I do not know the English for this. The same job your old "entraineur" had.[/quote]The English word for that is manager, Paul Lambert was our old manager. I can''t say i know much about Garcia, but does sound like a good prospect, but unless money is very tight at Lille, i really don''t see him giving up Champions League football, although the English prem is a dream for a lot of managers, still seen as the toughest league in the world.I also couldn''t find any media related articles on google, but i do believe the OP about this one, just a bit random otherwise.

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote] I do not know what "factin" is. If you say that I am here to lie, I not, I just wanted to hear if you listen anything in England because I dont want to lose our best trainer or the best trainer in Ligue 1 (no Galtier- ASSE).

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote]Ha! so it has.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="priceyrice"]are the rumours that he will be the new manager or just a coach/trainer? Can''t see him leaving Lille, unless he is annoyed with the transfer policy?[/quote]The word in French "entraineur" I do not know the English for this. The same job your old "entraineur" had.[/quote]The English word for that is manager, Paul Lambert was our old manager. I can''t say i know much about Garcia, but does sound like a good prospect, but unless money is very tight at Lille, i really don''t see him giving up Champions League football, although the English prem is a dream for a lot of managers, still seen as the toughest league in the world.I also couldn''t find any media related articles on google, but i do believe the OP about this one, just a bit random otherwise.[/quote]It is not in media in France, just the fans. I wanted to hear if you hear it. Lille will be a very bad moment next year without Hazard. Garcia has done the "Champions League" this year and we fail with Hazard to Moscow Milan and Turkish team.

I like the look of this rumour... From my limited knowledge of the French leagues I would say that as a coach/manager Garcia certainly would appear to fut the McNally bill. He is still pretty young and has worked his way through the leagues in an unconventional fashion covering various roles. In recent years he has successfully turned around the fortunes of unfashionable clubs in short spaces of times.

As our French friend has pointed out Lille have recently won the league, cup and have played in the Champions League. They are close to the completion of a huge new stadium development which will see one of the biggest rises in capacity seen anywhere. PSG are are rapidly changing the make up of Ligue 1 and as a result now may well be the time for Garcia to have a go in the Premier League.

Interesting indeed... keep us posted please LOSCLuc

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Roux just signed a 4 and a half year contract in January.  Not that means anything of course but thye''d want a fair whack for him.[/quote]Yes we transfer Roux in winter from Stade Brest. In LOSC, we always sell if the player want to go (look the price on Cabaye) so I doubt money is a hazard (if this what you mean).

Can you give us any idea Luc what price some of your recent players have been sold for, obviously we know about Hazard, but no so much your other players, and how much did Roux cost you?

Found this on Twitter

claude59 ‏@claude59orchies

@hamouma20 Viens jouer au LOSC, avec Rudi Garcia tu as l''assurance de progresser à la vitesse d''un TGV

This is a tweet to Romain Hamouma of Caen who is rumoured to be on his way to Lille. The tweet roughly translates below;

Come play LOSC, with Rudi Garcia you''re guaranteed to grow at the speed of a TGV!

[quote user="priceyrice"]Can you give us any idea Luc what price some of your recent players have been sold for, obviously we know about Hazard, but no so much your other players, and how much did Roux cost you?[/quote]Roux cost around 8,000,000. Cabaye was not told the price but is around 5,500,000. Sow was 10,000,000 for the top goal of Ligue 1.Gervinho is 6,000,000, Rami (France defence) is 6,000,000.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?
[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote]

I do not know what "factin" is. If you say that I am here to lie, I not, I just wanted to hear if you listen anything in England because I dont want to lose our best trainer or the best trainer in Ligue 1 (no Galtier- ASSE).
[/quote]

LOSCLuc, peut-etre je suis naif, mais pour moi, pour le moment, je vous prendrai au sérieux! A votre avis, M Garcia est-il capable d''utiliser ses talents dans un ligue étranger. En Angleterre nous avons vu des grands succes, comme Wenger, par exemple, mais aussi des échecs catastrophiques.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Found this on Twitter

claude59 ‏@claude59orchies

@hamouma20 Viens jouer au LOSC, avec Rudi Garcia tu as l''assurance de progresser à la vitesse d''un TGV

This is a tweet to Romain Hamouma of Caen who is rumoured to be on his way to Lille. The tweet roughly translates below;

Come play LOSC, with Rudi Garcia you''re guaranteed to grow at the speed of a TGV![/quote]Hamouma will go for Marseille or Newcastle. LOSC wants to transfer for Martin I think, but so far we have done no.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?[/quote] God your ''''England'''' has suddenly got better much factin ;D[/quote] I do not know what "factin" is. If you say that I am here to lie, I not, I just wanted to hear if you listen anything in England because I dont want to lose our best trainer or the best trainer in Ligue 1 (no Galtier- ASSE).[/quote]

LOSCLuc, peut-etre je suis naif, mais pour moi, pour le moment, je vous prendrai au sérieux! A votre avis, M Garcia est-il capable d''utiliser ses talents dans un ligue étranger. En Angleterre nous avons vu des grands succes, comme Wenger, par exemple, mais aussi des échecs catastrophiques.

[/quote]Garcia will be success at a smaller club (I mean nothing bad) because he takes average players and makes them improve play fast. You see this in Le Mans who he take to 9 place and semi-final of the Coupe de la Ligue and of course the LOSC (champions league, cup winners,league winners). Another good idea is that he has history of transfer players from old team. From Le Mans he take Gervinho and Basa.