Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Player of the season top 3.

Personally I agree with that top 3, but I think Holt will win it with Ruddy as runner up.

Wouldn''t argue if that was the result

Personally I think Holty has just about shaded it for me. But it would be good to see a different name on the trophy!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Just under a day until we find out. I''ll go for...

#1 - John Ruddy.

#2 Grant Holt.

#3 Naughton.

[/quote]I wouldn''t complain.  Also imo, Russell Martin deserves a shout because if you can argue, the number points Ruddy & Holt has won us. You too can argue that RM has won us a few with his last ditch clearances.  Having said that, every player has had a moment.  Even Drury when he rolled the years back, a game or two he looked first class.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

#1 - John Ruddy.

#2 Grant Holt.

#3 Naughton.

[/quote]I remember when you used to slate John regularly.... how times change eh?

Holt

Ruddy

Hoolahan - don''t think he will be in he top 3 and naughton probably deserves to be in there more but Wes simply makes the game more enjoyable for me - don''t know why, just an extra buzz when walking to the ground hearing he''s in the team. Ah....just me then.....ok....

[quote user="Shaker Maker"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

#1 - John Ruddy.

#2 Grant Holt.

#3 Naughton.

[/quote]

I remember when you used to slate John regularly....

how times change eh?
[/quote]

Can''t remember me slating him...happy to be proved wrong though.

When fit Tierney was the best player in Yellow this season for me- hard to see beyond Holt and Ruddy though. Genuine Squad effort this year and top scorer and keeper are bound to stand out then.

Holt

Ruddy

Pilks for me

Tierney would have got it had he not got crocked. Poor lad, expecting him to shine next season!

Holt.

Can''t imagine that Tierney would have won it tbh, he''s still limping from the raping Walcott gave him. Good, committed player but POTS?, light years behind Holt.

1. Ritche De Laet2. Jed Steer 3. Simon Lappin....Nah only messing.1. Holt2. Ruddy 3. Pilks Maybe E. Bennet, R. Martin, Fox or Naughton too. Whole squad for me has been elite. [D]

Hard to look past Holt for me, personally I would have to mention Surman. Scored a lot of goals this season, some good ones too. I remember his header against Wolves. Done very well after being converted to a central midfielder. Fox, Naughton and Ruddy have been very consistent, Tierney, Johnson, Howson, Morison and Pilks have all had good debut EPL seasons as well.