Sign in to follow this  
beaver

SNODGRASS

News from Colney this morning . Not confirmed but Snodgrass has signed but we have to wait until the transfer window opens . No doubt i will get some sort of stick for this post (bullshit etc). We will see in time . When he is unveiled i will be very smug.

Is it wrong that this has crossed my mind - If Lambert was to leave, I hope he signs Snodgrass first. [:P]

[quote user="beaver"]News from Colney this morning . Not confirmed but Snodgrass has signed but we have to wait until the transfer window opens . No doubt i will get some sort of stick for this post (bullshit etc). We will see in time . When he is unveiled i will be very smug.[/quote]

I hope you''re right! Might mean the difference between Lambert Staying or not. Snoddy is a favourite of his and oozes class

Mcleish isn''t even gone yet, and might well stay! Lambert knows he''s a prized asset and is just playing the game, he''ll want as much backing from the board as possible, maybe he''ll have to convince them by being coy about his future...

Read the other week Snodgrass was going off on his holidays then going to have a chat with his family about his future , really doubt just over a week later he would have signed for City.

[quote user="beaver"]News from Colney this morning . Not confirmed but Snodgrass has signed but we have to wait until the transfer window opens . No doubt i will get some sort of stick for this post (bullshit etc). We will see in time . When he is unveiled i will be very smug.[/quote]Why on earth would we need to wait till the transfer window opens, signings in previous seasons have been announced before the window officially opened. It would make no sense in holding out on the news really, not in either teams interest to keep it secret. I think you may be trying to do a BW. Actually whatever happened to BW, who did he become?

A couple of things make me doubt this.

Primarily it was only a week or so ago that he came out with his statement and that Warnock said keeping him was their number one priority even if it was for only one more season.

Ontop of that he still has a year left on his current contract with Leeds, so unless he has informed them that he has no wish to stay and that they have already started offering him on a plate to us I very much doubt this has any strength at the moment.

However having said that I can imagine that there may have been discussions between the clubs already, giving our interest in him in the recent past. I should imagine a phone call went in shortly after those stories came out.

Also it wouldn''t surprise me if McNally asked Lambert for his transfer targets list, and I reckon he already has one as  he knows who he is keeping for next season already, and that he has gone to the board and said Snodgrass is his number one want on the target list, get him and Lambert is more likely to stay.

Ok but this make us play in premiere league with 3 out of 4 leeds utd middf from league one 2 years ago !?Howson Bradley and Snoddy all 3 start against us at Eland Road when Foster mistake kill us in 92 min....