Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

One day left....

Please God can they leave it up next year please.

When the Evening News did it here they were left looking mightily stupid as Ipswich had a brilliant first season back in the Premier League and finished 5th. The relegation clock was duly taken down the following season and Ipswich imploded and were relegated with massive debts.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Still... it''s been fun...

http://services.eveningstar.co.uk/suffolk/content/swf/relegation-countdown.swf

[;)]

[/quote]

And to think that certain posters were called immature because of their attitude to folk from Suffolk.  I tried to find that relevant thread but it seems to have gone the same way as a few others this week.

[/quote]

Many CITY season ticket holders and members live in Suffolk Sir Tilly.[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

And to think that certain posters were called immature because of their attitude to folk from Suffolk.  I tried to find that relevant thread but it seems to have gone the same way as a few others this week.

[/quote]

Many CITY season ticket holders and members live in Suffolk Sir Tilly.[:S]

[/quote]Many Germans opposed the Nazis, but they were still Germans.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Did you really have to make a back handed dig at "certain posters"? Really?

[quote user="Shaker Maker"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you really have to make a back handed dig at "certain posters"?

Really?
[/quote]

Not a back handed dig at all as the Suffolk media obviously do not look as kindly on a Norfolk club as ours do in respect of Lowestoft as shown in the removed threads.Certain posters hijacked the thread and it was removed.

Your Norfolk media with offices in Lowestoft and Beccles - Archant Norfolk covers North Suffolk. The Norfolk local press have no problem with Suffolk people, why do you? The Ipswich press has a problem with Norwich. Just like the Norwich press did with Ipswich. Don''t you get it?

[quote user="will c"]Your Norfolk media with offices in Lowestoft and Beccles - Archant Norfolk covers North Suffolk. The Norfolk local press have no problem with Suffolk people, why do you? The Ipswich press has a problem with Norwich. Just like the Norwich press did with Ipswich. Don''t you get it?[/quote]Enjoy the championship next season scummer.

I support Norwich. I''m from Suffolk. Just like many others are..,stop insulting us.

I know Norwich fans in Australia, USA, Austria etc etc

Every bit as much of a fan as I am.... It''s just that word. Suffolk. Just a hint of bin will always be associated with it. I''ve lived there too, twice, I was always regarded as being the odd one because I was a Norwich fan. I did meet a few others, but they were kind of repressed, me, I was a Norwich fan.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

FFS, here we go again!

[/quote]

And it seems like only yesterday......

[|-)]