Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

Joey Barton vs Manc city (literally)

What a mentalist, one man lolathon. Elbows Tevez, goes for a dead leg on Suarez from behind and tries to put the nut on Balotelli.Does he have a thing about foreigners or is he just a well paid cat 1 thug??

He''s just posted on twitter:

"Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don''t think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....,"

The bloke is a complete nutter

That''s the closest Garth Crooks has come to "not talking a load of crap" all season then...... It''s on youtube but they get taken down quite quickly so I wont link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tpjYurl8o why wait...he doesnt try and headbutt balotelli... probably just as well.... I think "Super" Mario would be waering Joeys teeth as earrings now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZYkTJmu54E&feature=related

Just wish Warnock was still there, he would no doubt say that all the citeh players dived.

Just watched his behaviour and it is absolutely appaling only compounded by a total lack of contrition afterwards...

The head was never gone at any stage,

once I''d been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to

take 1 of theirs with me...

The bloke really should not be allowed to play. Simple as that. Why should any opposition have to deal with playing somebody as blatant a cheat and thug as this. Imaginge he had done this against ncfc. He seems to thinks its ok to try to either injure one of their players as a legitimate tactic!

[quote user="RobertMack"]

[/quote]joey Barton you are a liar!

I think lying may be least of his crimes. Either way it''s a ridiculous lie as would make no difference even if true. I stand by what I just said, he should not be allowed to play professional football as there is no way any opposition should have to face the prospect of him causing serious injury or crowd disruption through his inability to control his anger. You can tell the difference between an idiot like Ballotelli and Barton with serious intent to cause harm on so many occasions. Only players Ive seen similar are Bowyer and Muscat, both of whom either spent time inside or caused serious injury. Bartons done both already and still allowed to do this to professional colleagues.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="RobertMack"]

[/quote]joey Barton you are a liar![/quote]The guy is a filthy scumbag, he has such a history it''s unreal, from the cigar thing with the youth player at Man City to todays antics and everything inbetween and his breath stinks aswell............hate the fool.

They should charge him for all 4 of his violent conduct offences (the initial conflict, the kick on Aguero, the headbutt on Kompony and the fact he would''ve gone after Ballotelli) and give the guy a 12 match ban. W**ker. 

Must admit it was funny to watch.Then I read some of his tweets and thought was a complete and utter t o s s e r.I really wanted QPR to go down, such a shame Bolton couldn''t hold on to 1-2

They need to start issuing large fines to players for things like that. Barton won''t care if he has a long ban, it''ll just give him more time to talk crap on twitter. If they gave him a 250-500k fine maybe he''d think twice before doing it again.

Do you really think thats enough. He is unable to learn from any punishment previously and its hardly the 1st offence. There are no mitigating factors and his twitter comments have compounded his actions by lying, admitting guilt and no remorse. I maintain a minimum 1 yr ban is a realistic punishment. Again I''ll say, no oppositon team should have to face his potential behaviour - it is not safe. He is not able to control his behaviour so should not be registered to play.

F me did you see the thug face on that clown while doing Sergio Aguero, pure filth that boy.

Tevez isn''t half an annoying little fecker, though, so the first bit is completely stupid but maybe understandable, the rest is just a thug acting like a thug!

As a separate thing, seeing Tevez with his champs medal is rather sickening, there is no way the guy should have ever again played for Man City.

Yes, I really wanted QPR to go down because they''ll spend big now and probably won''t be near the bottom three next season.

Nobody can, and I certainly won''t, stand up for what Barton did but to those of you calling for a ''life'' ban or massive fines just look again at the incident.

Did his action on Tevez really cause him to fall to the ground in agony, the kick on Aguerro, the ''head butt'' on Kompany, did any of those actions seriously put in doubt the possibility of any of those players playing the game again.

Barton has committed vile fouls in the past that were far worse than what he did yesterday. And there have been many other vicious tackles/assaults on fellow professionals this season by, unfortunately, far too many players, that could have ended a fellow professional footballer''s career.

They are the true thugs because they are clever enough to hide the intent and clever enough to get away with it.

So think of it, a life ban for Barton, somebody who I don''t think I could describe as ''clever'', for a case of ''handbags'' and a three match ban for possibly ending a career.

Yes, Barton is a fool ....... but his actions need to be put into perspective.

Hmm. He does make a movement with his head towards Kompany''s though. I''m not sure it''s him deciding to stop, probably more that they''re too far apart for him to reach! Tevez does jump up his back a bit, but not quite the same as an elbow to the throat.

And to walk off and petulantly knee someone as you go, and then try to start a fight with pretty much everyone you can find as you walk off, it''s not good.

Life ban, no, of course not. But there are a good three or four incidents that could on their own be 3-5 game bans. The kneeing especially could on its own be more than that. Whilst I''m not condoning racism, and I think the FA were right to give Suarez such a long ban (if not longer), they were words. Barton kneeing someone after he has already been sent off like that is no less than assault.

I''d be tempted to give him a good 15 game ban for it all, however wouldn''t be surprised to see it be something around the 5 mark and brushed under the carpet as quietly as possible.

Joey Barton is a legend.Football used to be full of lively characters like him until they turned them all into ballet dancers.

Just been reading on a qpr forum and there is alot of deluded fans saying, he''s a legend, he was trying to get a man city player off to help save the club etc.

Joey Barton is not a legend ,maybe only to himself ,he is a thug a bully and a coward ,not just for the things he has done on the pitch ,but off it too ,just ask that student he assaulted for no other reason than being born ,the man should be in a mental hospital ,it won''t be long until he kills someone

They really are a bunch of cretins then. If he had the interests of QPR at heart he wouldn''t have swung his elbow at Tevez in the first place. Leaving them with 10 men and without their captain. He isn''t a martyr at all. But for some very suspect refereeing at Stoke he would have been the season they were relegated.

wasnt a relative or Bartons put away?the guy is insane... does he get paid per Tweet.... I honestly think both him and Balotelli need sectioning.

Say what you like about Barton, but he hasn''t completely lost the plot......

Here is his opinion on MOTD''s Shearer :-

"P.S. My final point, ur a s*** pundit/manager...