Sign in to follow this  
willo2

Interesting awards dinner tonight.....

Please can anybody attending post on here later or even during the event to let us know any gossip, only Sheff Utd on TV..........

Been reading comments on another forum about this tonight. Has been said that we will be external debt free within 12 months and that the manager will have an extra 10 million next season. www.not606.com/forumdisplay.php/48-Norwich-City

I just texted my mate, who is there tonight, to confirm Lambo is there lol.

[quote user="JF"]Been reading comments on another forum about this tonight. Has been said that we will be external debt free within 12 months and that the manager will have an extra 10 million next season. www.not606.com/forumdisplay.php/48-Norwich-City[/quote]Not if we redevelop ''The City Stand'', the budget would stay as it is for the next three or four years unless we acquired that with new debt.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"][quote user="morty"]I just texted my mate, who is there tonight, to confirm Lambo is there lol.[/quote]Would that be Kathy trying to get close to her hero? [:P][/quote]No.

Text just received.Lambert is at Carrow road tonight, I repeat he is at the stadium right now, not in Birmingham.And Bowkett just made a rousing speech about it all.Panic over folks.For tonight.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="JF"]Been reading comments on another forum about this tonight. Has been said that we will be external debt free within 12 months and that the manager will have an extra 10 million next season. www.not606.com/forumdisplay.php/48-Norwich-City[/quote]

Not if we redevelop ''The City Stand'', the budget would stay as it is for the next three or four years unless we acquired that with new debt.
[/quote]

season 12-13  - pay off the rest of the external debt roughly £10m

2013-14  probably have to pay some Corporation tax re the 2012-13 £10m

build the hostel at Colney Lane?

save money towards the new City Stand

that will be the three years up ........ if the new stand is built I would expect to be a combination of saved money / money from the season its constructed and some new debt.

Last years budget was 37 million apparently so I''d guess that would give him twenty odd million for wages and another 25 plus for transfer fees this year then if that''s the case. Should be enough to give us a fighting chance.