Sign in to follow this  
i,coopius

dalglish gone?

Lambert will NOT be Liverpool''s next manager I can guarantee that, he does not have a good enough pedigree based on 1 season in the Prem!!!

If you believe what you read on here, he will be dividing his time between Birmingham and Scouseland and managing them both.

Agree, nothing to worry about with the Liverpool vacancy, they will only go for a Liverpool ex-player/legend or continental reputation manager if the past is anything to go by, dont even really understand the rumours of Martinez going there. It does however raise the possiblity of it potentially creating a vacancy at another club like Newcastle/Everton etc which I know completely disagree''s with my first statement lol.

Funny that, Mick Dennis said on talksport this lunchtime that he''s more likely to go to Liverpool than Villa. I think he may well be right

"It does however raise the possiblity of it potentially creating a vacancy at another club like Newcastle/Everton etc which I know completely disagree''s with my first statement lol."

Why would Pardew go to Liverpool, when he has Newcastle playing the way they are ?

And why would Moyes go to Liverpool, after spending most of his working life at Everton ?

Yeah maybe maybe not. But will not some of the candidates be the same, ergo lamberts more likely to be more wanted .

If his mind is made up to stay then,granted it doesnt change a thing.

Lambert would be mad to work under Dalglish who would no doubt remain as a director of football or something similar, although they do seem to have a decent relationship from the pre and post match comments and transfer dealings.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"It does however raise the possiblity of it potentially creating a vacancy at another club like Newcastle/Everton etc which I know completely disagree''s with my first statement lol."

Why would Pardew go to Liverpool, when he has Newcastle playing the way they are ?

And why would Moyes go to Liverpool, after spending most of his working life at Everton ?[/quote]

Yeah sorry, didnt really think those two examples through, just threw them in as examples of a ''2nd teir club''. Moyes wouldnt go but not so sure about Pardew, yes Newcastle have been a better team over the last 38 games but as we have all been discussing lately, a clubs potential is sometimes even more important to prospective managers. Liverpool may only be a small step up from Newcastle and thats arguable but I wouldnt gamble my house on Pardew saying no if offered.