Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Lot of rumours on Twitter that Dalglish has left Liverpool!

Now this one bothers me! The Villa one we could keep at bay I think, but not this one!!! :(

Although, i''d put a Martinez or Rodgers probably ahead of Lambert for this job. They would deal into the old Liverpool groove of pass and move.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="The Captain"]i''d heard martinez will replace him[/quote]

Was it worth the 7 year wait to post that?

[/quote]LOL Rather strange that. Think I would have made the post something special.

[quote user=" Badger"]That was a bit of negative greeting Norfolk!

Welcome Captain.[/quote]

Faggot.

[/quote]

Absolutely hilarious.

Explain yourself Captain ...where have you been? Abroad? Inside? On the Moon?

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]The Independent site posted an hour ago that Dalglish is in Boston today meeting the American owners of Liverpool.
[/quote]

Apparently that was set up two or more weeks ago, if he is sacked then it''s said  people can see him moving position to Director Of Football.

The RAWK forum is an interesting read

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]LOL Rather strange that. Think I would have made the post something special.[/quote]

Says the chief contributor of ''special'' posts.

I usually visit this site every day. generally the banters fun but sometimes it goes way over the top. my favorite city players were ron davies and kevin keelan. guess that shows how old i am and how long i''ve followed the city

[quote user="The Captain"]I usually visit this site every day. generally the banters fun but sometimes it goes way over the top. my favorite city players were ron davies and kevin keelan. guess that shows how old i am and how long i''ve followed the city[/quote]

Welcome anyhow [:)]

[quote user="The Captain"]I usually visit this site every day. generally the banters fun but sometimes it goes way over the top. my favorite city players were ron davies and kevin keelan. guess that shows how old i am and how long i''ve followed the city[/quote]

Your shoe-size and other riveting information to follow?

Post more please Captain, a few more oldies on board are needed sometimes.

My first game, as a yougster standing on a box at the river end co-incided with Ron Davies'' first game. He scored (with a header) and I remember the words of a chap  near me distinctly, even to this day: "The kid has scored, we''ve a good ''un there."

I would say welcome but you''ve been coming on here for longer than me.  I was just intrigued, why after 7 years you got the urge to post half a dozen words, that''s all?[:^)][:)]

My dad still raves about Ron Davies[Y]

I would say welcome but you''ve been coming on here for longer than me.  I was just intrigued, why after 7 years you got the urge to post half a dozen words, that''s all?[:^)][:)]

[/quote]

I would''ve thought it pretty obvious that The Captain is an alter ego of someone who already posts here.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

I would''ve thought it pretty obvious that The Captain is an alter ego of someone who already posts here.
[/quote]

Spill them beans Shyster

There have been rumours on Twitter for weeks that Dalglish would go at the end of the season. Absolutely no disrespect to Lambert but I think Liverpool will go for a bigger name. Jupp Heynckes (Bayern Munich) is the name thats been touted around for the past few days.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]There have been rumours on Twitter for weeks that Dalglish would go at the end of the season. Absolutely no disrespect to Lambert but I think Liverpool will go for a bigger name. Jupp Heynckes (Bayern Munich) is the name thats been touted around for the past few days.[/quote]

[Y]

Absolutely not. i had enough of a job logging on(wrong browser apparrently) let alone know how to change user name or have multiple accounts. Besides which my ego isn''t that big i need to resort to that sort of thing. one thing i noticed is that it''s not exactly user friendly

Aye aye Captain[Y]

But what about Tommy Bryceland? Do you reckon he was better than Wes? Hard to call for me.

I''m just impressed that The Captain managed to remember his log-in details after all these years.

I forget mine after a few months of inactivity then spend half an hour swearing at the computer...

Kenny Foggo at times had a bit of the Wes about him, worth seeing all the way through on the link below.

There was a poster today that mentioned green numbers on yellow shirts, judge for yourself.

Ron Saunders man management was brilliant, no messing with him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrGdY6VeAI

H