Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Carroll has made the England squad according to Fourth Official on Twitter

Think it''s true, other news coming through too, Ferdinand and Walker not in the squad. Good news about Rio, expected with Kyle''s injury i think wasn''t it? Would be gutted for Holt of the Carrol rumours are true, very undeserved and makes a further mockery of an England cap

If Carroll is in the England squad, I will not support England during the Euros. He has had an awful season, and sums up in a nutshell what is wrong with our national team. Club before Country.

Crouchy might be in there too. With Rooney out for the first few rounds, we need an extra striker in there

what is fourth official? I''ll wait for official announcement before believing anything I read on twitter. I find it hard to believe that anyone with a brain would choose Carroll over Holt :/

Good to see the Crouch rumours. No surprise with Carroll, as I said in my blog > http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/blogs/shade_of_yellow/archive/2012/04/12/2707114.aspx The FA are looking towards a youthful approach now and wanting to develop a side.

[quote user="Henry"]Just wait till you hear the rumours about another striker !!![/quote]It you sit in row Z and the ball hits your head it''s Zamora

"It you sit in row Z and the ball hits your head it''s Zamora"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

[quote user="flecky76"]Shocking if true after the season he''s had[/quote]

I''ve found his league goal scoring record for this season.

P Sub Goals Yellow Red

35 (14) 4 5 0

4 goals in 35 games!!!! How can he be going to the Euro''s MENTAL!!! He''s been booked more times than he''s scored this year.

Such a shame for Holt

[quote user="anonamoose"][quote user="flecky76"]Shocking if true after the season he''s had[/quote]

I''ve found his league goal scoring record for this season.

P Sub Goals Yellow Red

35 (14) 4 5 0

4 goals in 35 games!!!! How can he be going to the Euro''s MENTAL!!! He''s been booked more times than he''s scored this year.

Such a shame for Holt[/quote]Europe are 5h1tting themselves already

Carroll my backside.... Zamora is an old pals act from woy... A shocking decision. What ever happened to the best players being given a chance?

It''s like Kevin Phillips all over again for holty

Carroll has picked up in the last few weeks and is a proper handful when he is in the mood, so I wouldn''t begrudge him a place over Holt.Zamora, on the other hand... Surely he can''t make the squad?But anyway, whoever is in, let us not forget that a team is always greater than the sum of its parts, and us Norwich fans should know better than anyone. It is this reason that I personally wouldn''t take Terry, even though as an individual he would easily be worthy of a place.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Carroll has picked up in the last few weeks and is a proper handful when he is in the mood, so I wouldn''t begrudge him a place over Holt.Zamora, on the other hand... Surely he can''t make the squad?But anyway, whoever is in, let us not forget that a team is always greater than the sum of its parts, and us Norwich fans should know better than anyone. It is this reason that I personally wouldn''t take Terry, even though as an individual he would easily be worthy of a place.[/quote]wow- that''s the only reason I WOULD take Terry. I think as a player he well off international pace these days but footballers seem to like him- even if he is a complete scumbag.

If your getting the Andy Carroll who was at Newcastle then it''s a great player to have in the squad. I think people have forgotten how good he was until THAT big money move. Strong, nigh on unbeatable in the air but suprisingly good with his feet too.

However Zamora over Grant? That''s utter tripe on Woy''s part if true.

When Roy made his comment about giving players who''d already had a chance, another chance, I immediately thought of Zamora.  In fact, I''d be amazed if he isn''t in the squad.

I do think we''ll get very far mind you, and no sour grapes re Holt, we won''t score enough goals and we''ll concede too many.