Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Anyone fancy some vote rigging.?

It might sway Villa owners if we vote for Rodgers or Martinez for Villa Job.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/05/14/aston-villa-the-contenders-to-replace-alex-mcleish-97319-30967354/

Also while we are in voting fever lets make Roy take Holt to Euros by voting for him.

surely worth a try.

before anyone else tries, you can''t vote twice it doesn''t allow it.I only have one IP address. Ummmmmmm shall I be sneeky and get a random IP address generator.

[quote user="The Young One"]before anyone else tries, you can''t vote twice it doesn''t allow it.I only have one IP address. Ummmmmmm shall I be sneeky and get a random IP address generator.[/quote]

Blimey, aren''t you the rebel! I bet you regularly stay up ''til one in the morning.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]before anyone else tries, you can''t vote twice it doesn''t allow it.I only have one IP address. Ummmmmmm shall I be sneeky and get a random IP address generator.[/quote]

Blimey, aren''t you the rebel! I bet you regularly stay up ''til one in the morning.[/quote]

That''s twice now you have aimed something at me, have I upset you in any way ? if I have I can''t recall out of the so many I have.So perhaps you can enlighten me I could do with a laugh.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Young One"]before anyone else tries, you can''t vote twice it doesn''t allow it.I only have one IP address. Ummmmmmm shall I be sneeky and get a random IP address generator.[/quote]

Blimey, aren''t you the rebel! I bet you regularly stay up ''til one in the morning.[/quote]

That''s twice now you have aimed something at me, have I upset you in any way ? if I have I can''t recall out of the so many I have.So perhaps you can enlighten me I could do with a laugh.[/quote]I think existing is enough to p*ss Shyster off.

Just read some of the comments - the AV fans are delusional with some of the names they suggest (Capello, AVB) and statements like "Just imagine what he could do with a decent amount of cash to spend to build a proper squad" - if McLeish had had "a decent amount of cash" they wouldn''t have come 17th.  Top six side? In your dreams...

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]It might sway Villa owners if we vote for Rodgers or Martinez for Villa Job.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2012/05/14/aston-villa-the-contenders-to-replace-alex-mcleish-97319-30967354/

Also while we are in voting fever lets make Roy take Holt to Euros by voting for him.

surely worth a try.[/quote]Just cast my vote for Martinez. Glad to see he''s in the lead!