Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

How long would Paul Lambert give us...

before you could accept him "moving on"?For me, if he stays until the end of next seaon and then leaves us as a stable Premiership club I would be happy if he decides to leave.What about you guys?

I could not blame him for wanting to move on now.   Amazing times,  genius manager and I simply have enjoyed the time we have had with him

until we''re consistently winning the Premier League and the Champions'' League final to the point that we feel it''s a bit unfair on the others, then I MAY consider it acceptable for him to go to Gorleston FC.

[quote user="K Lo"]until we''re consistently winning the Premier League and the Champions'' League final to the point that we feel it''s a bit unfair on the others, then I MAY consider it acceptable for him to go to Gorleston FC.[/quote]To prove it wasn''t just a fluke.  ;-)

Until he feels he has taken the club as far as he can....I would like to see him here next season & keep us in the Prem so he could prove people wrong who claim we will suffer from second season syndrome....but I would hate to see him sour his iconic status at the club ie Gunn!!!!

I would not blame Mr Lambert for leaving at any time, as long as I can see why he''s gone. I could never see a reason for him going to Burnley or Villa.

Who could blame Lambert from moving on tomorrow? He has probably already achieved almost as much as he can with us. The limit would be a top half Premiership finish (outside top 6 granted) and a triumph in one of the two domestic cup competitions. If I was Lambert, I would stay for next season, get some more experience, and keep us up again. If he does that, then top clubs (not Villa who in my opinion would be a posioned chalice at the moment given the debt they have and depleted squad of players) would begin to take a look at him. A number of big clubs will probably come up in the next couple of years, as the managers aren''t getting any younger (Ferguson, Wenger, Redknapp).

Is it out of the question for him to stick around for a few more seasons?

Pulis has transformed Stoke and let''s face it, we''re all hoping City are on a similar path, aren''t we?

I believe he will leave for the right job, but will see Villa as a pointless and career tarnishing risk. Martinez turned it down and Lambert should do to (if offered it).

I suspect he will stay if he''s given the necessary funds to push the club forward.