Sign in to follow this  
Oxford Canary

Nigel Reo-Coker anyone

Don''t know about his wage demands, but I''d guess they''re probably a bit too hefty for what he offers. Not a bad player by any means though.

I''d rather have Crofts tbh.NR-C is a very underwhelming player, who''s struggled to look good even in poor Villa and Bolton sides, and I can''t think of a single midfielder we have that I wouldn''t select over him, and that includes Crofts, Smith and Adeyemi...

When we got Francis, Reo Coker was seen as the better of the two. I would have gone for Reo-Coker in 2003 and again following our relegation from the prem last time.That was a long time ago and I owuld not bother.As mentioned Stuart Holden would be a midfielder that I would love here.

No - give Reo-Coker a miss. He was nicknamed jigsaw once, as he goes to pieces in the box.

Villa payed £8 million for him - I think that''s why they finished 16th last season and are broke - bought rubbish for too much.

I think he''s alright. I''m not saying he''s a really great player but I think he''d improve the squad. He''s been fairly decent for Bolton this season in a team that has struggled.

I doubt he''ll be short of offers, despite how many people on here don''t think he''s up to much.