Sign in to follow this  
BW

Sack our marketing team

"price place product promotion boring high school level"

The wonders of Google..

And ill try my best BW.

Enjoying the School holidays?

Didn''t think it was school holidays to be honest yet. Obviously you have lived a lonely life with none of your own

[quote user="BW"]And Till you are either a Freemason or part of the Manson family i haven''t decided quite which one[/quote]

Well don''t let your vivid imagination get anywhere near the truth whatever you do.

lol.

Firstly if i''ve got kids or not is irrelevant, this a football forum not a dating website.

Secondly you don''t even know how old I am?

Thirdly some couples cant have kids.. some couples just choose not to. Just because someone hasn''t had a kid it doesn''t mean there lonely, that''s ridiculous.

With the BS you post, my bets would be on you being the lonely one.

Fantasy trips to LA confirm that.

[quote user="BW"]Adopt an African kid that''s my advice[/quote]

Feeling ashamed but it made me smile. To be fair nicholls, he''s only giving back some mockery which you directed at him.

Yeah i know mate..

But he''s mocking what..? For all he knows I could be an 11 year old virgin. Or possibly an 89 year old father of 10. Or even more possibly a 20 year old yet to have a kid.

Mock away BW, mock away...

Son ova Gunn who''s winning? You can be the Simon Cowell of this show

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Funnily enough BW I had a similar thought last night about him being on the square.

[/quote]

Well funnily enough you are wrong.

[quote user="BW"]Son ova Gunn who''s winning? You can be the Simon Cowell of this show[/quote]

Well, i''m afraid that I would deduct points for the low post count jibe, alittle below the belt and its quality not quantity I look for. If im being honest, there is only ever going to be one winner here, Pete, when he deletes the above posts.

Pete is the overall master i agree, however due to me bringing it to the attention of the board that master mason gets away with anything on this board Pete tends to leave me alone as long as i don''t mention their ''friendship'' no more ...wooops

I know I get things wrong from time to time. I would offer my sincere apologies but I''m not sure you''d accept them. Then again anyone on the square isn''t going to admit they''re on the square are they?Glad I wasn''t wrong about not joining in that thread that got pulled where people were stupid enough to post physical threats to other posters.

Pete loves the ''banter''. It wont get deleted!

tbh BW, you''re a knob. It''s well known.

We''ll draw the line there.

PAL!!!

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]I know I get things wrong from time to time. I would offer my sincere apologies but I''m not sure you''d accept them. Then again anyone on the square isn''t going to admit they''re on the square are they?Glad I wasn''t wrong about not joining in that thread that got pulled where people were stupid enough to post physical threats to other posters.[/quote]Well people shouldn''t make things personal.[:)]

Some people make it personal then wonder why other people retaliate in the same way.Have to say I get really hacked off with being misidentified on here which is why I''m dt mark 15.Sometimes it takes more courage to walk away than to punch someone''s lights out.That thread that was pulled sums up why I have no intention of ever taking anyone up on their offer to meet and talk things over in The Nelson. I think staying unknown is safer by far.

The Nelson is the enemies main stronghold i personally like the murderers.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Some people make it personal then wonder why other people retaliate in the same way.Have to say I get really hacked off with being misidentified on here which is why I''m dt mark 15.Sometimes it takes more courage to walk away than to punch someone''s lights out.That thread that was pulled sums up why I have no intention of ever taking anyone up on their offer to meet and talk things over in The Nelson. I think staying unknown is safer by far.[/quote]Lol, so you''re still pretending you''re not Z then?