Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Good

DumbleDelia Is Magic desreves an award!!

He is an asset to this forum and probably posts 70% of all the messages on here.

I salute you DDiM!! You have my vote to get some kind of award for service to this site.

Anyone else who feels the same, the petition starts here!!!

i fit into thiird place in post count

well done dd!

Yes indeed, Poirot. DD provides soooo much support that he sometimes even forgets the questions he asks. For example, QUESTION: what happens on this message board 2% of the time: ANSWER: A post from DD arrives. He may even respond to this pointing out that the correct answer is 1.99%, but if he does that one response may well take him to the 2% level....what to do, what to do???? In any event, he has managed to post an average of more than 7 posts per day in the 15 months or so that he has been on the board. If only our beloved team had that level of commitment, or should I say available time on the ball.

Just out of interest DD, what exactly are you studying? It might give an indication as to how many hours a week you have to post some great messages on here!

[quote]Just out of interest DD, what exactly are you studying? It might give an indication as to how many hours a week you have to post some great messages on here![/quote]

Top bloke, thank the good spirits we''ve got him, rather than ''them'' down the road!.

Love his posts, like the guy and his commitment.

Even if he does back Worthy!. 

[quote]Just out of interest DD, what exactly are you studying? It might give an indication as to how many hours a week you have to post some great messages on here![/quote]

I study Psychology with Criminology.  I''m uni about 12-15 hours a week!