Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Testimonial

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"][quote user="morty"]Ooh and just had a thought to myself, I wouldn''t bet against Huckerby putting his boots on for this.Thats worth the entrance fee on its own![/quote]Is he fit enough to turn out for his buddy though?[/quote]Yes.

Huckerby has stated numerous times that he will not be playing football again and this covers events such as friendlies and testimonials.So sorry to upset those of you out of the loop, but this will not be happening.

[quote user="Turd Pot"]Huckerby has stated numerous times that he will not be playing football again and this covers events such as friendlies and testimonials.So sorry to upset those of you out of the loop, but this will not be happening.[/quote]So I imagined him playing for a Legends team the back end of last year then?

Huckerby told me and others recently that he would not play again. Only telling you what came straight from the horses mouth.

[quote user="Turd Pot"]Not a toliet seat I hope?[/quote]

He he he........ [:)]

Gutted I can''t make it!  Why isn''t it on a Saturday?

Bloody work!

Hucks played in Kem Izzet''s testimonial at Colchester last Saturday. I guess he meant he wouldn''t play professionally again as he also plays charity and Legends games.

[quote user="Iwan"]Hucks played in Kem Izzet''s testimonial at Colchester last Saturday. I guess he meant he wouldn''t play professionally again as he also plays charity and Legends games.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Iwan"]Hucks played in Kem Izzet''s testimonial at Colchester last Saturday. I guess he meant he wouldn''t play professionally again as he also plays charity and Legends games.[/quote]No he claimed he would not be playing at all apart from kicking a ball around the back garden with his kids.Just saying what we were told.

[quote user="Harry"]Where are you sitting Yoda?[/quote]Hi Harry lower barclay . Prob be in the C&h ]or the Nelson before the game although i''m not going even try and drink them scots under the table !

If you text me and let me know where you are I will meet you for a beer and a chat.