Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Charlie Wyett

Thinks Holt will be at NCFC next season, simply politically - contractual stuff, agents being a bitch.

Usually quite reliable even if he is the Sun! And he''s a City fan, expect he has sources.

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]Says from what he hears, Grant DOES NOT want to leave the club.[/quote]

Hey don''t spoil it next thing you know you''ll be saying Lambert isn''t going to --> INSERT NAME OF ANY MANAGERLESS CRISIS CLUB HERE <-- then the bipolar legwetters will have nothing to get hysterical about for the next ten weeks.......

From his Tweets you get the impression the club are mucking him about a bit. But I can''t see how, he''s in contract, on holiday, what''s the club going to throw at hime. Only Holt asking for something would alter that surely.Hopefully he''s here next year, and Wyett seems to think so. Nothing we can do to find out why he''s done it. But I imagine we''ll find out.

"then the bipolar legwetters will have nothing to get hysterical about for the next ten weeks......."they will, believe me they will

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]Says from what he hears, Grant DOES NOT want to leave the club.[/quote]Well, that''s utter rubbish. All you need to do is read this board, and it is plainly obvious that Lambert is signing for Villa (OGS is merely a smokescreen out of courtesy, to give DM time to try and convince Mr. Lambert to stay), and he has confided this in Holt who has put in transfer request to force his way out of the club, even though it would cost him more money than just waiting for Mr. Lambert to leave and put in a bid for him.The fact it could just be contractual negotiations that have got a little out of hand (no doubt with the help of an agent stirring the pot to try and put fan pressure on the club) is much less likely, and in fact, an outside chance IMHO.I''m gutted, but it looks like Lambert and Holt are both leaving together straight after Drury''s testimonial, and it doesn''t matter what this numpty Wyett (what sort of surname is that?!) gives as his uninformed opinion.