Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Worst View in The Premier League

having paid £33 to visit the current Premiership champions and the longest serving top flight club I must say its probably the worst seat I''ve had this season away. 5 rows from the back on the side of the pitch, the roof so low-pitched and three pillars to give me a view akin to peering through three letter boxes.

And the Arsenal supporters to our left pay for this view all season. Felt sorry for those further back. I doubt they could see the entire goals with everyone standing.

I had better seats ar Crewe and Walsall

And i thought Chelsea wasn''t much better (at £40).

p.s. when the ticket office allocate the tickets don''t they allocate the seats in priority group order ?

Speaking bad views, its whoever hit to sit directly behind that pillar in the clock end who I feel sorry for. I hope s/he got a £30 disount on their ticket cos u cod only see 10% of the pitch. Reminded me of the old south stand.

Try the penultimate row at Anfield in the away section. If you got claustrophobia you''d hate it. The roof obstructs you eyeline and you can barely see the Kop and its goal and when people stand up you see nothing and the idiot fans in front of us kept standing on a few occasions with no consideration for us who could then see nothing. Quite how these stands are allowed to be built like this or at all is beyond me. Amazingly I would rather sit at the temporary stands at Milton Keynes like I have done or the away section at Fratton Park than sit there and see bu**er all!

I think Robert Green has probably the worst view, if it has Fleming on the back of the shirt and is stood 2 yards in front of him! ;~)