Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Are you Andy Marshall In disgiuse ?????

I think you have just answered your own question.Seriously, he was never my hero.

I  accept that Morty ... subjective matter............but  I think my  feeling is the same .... much worse than Dean Ashton going ....

feel he is  Judas if the money story is true .................hey  ho !  Only a job for him .... not a life long obsession like it is for a  fan Hey ?

Everybody just need to get used to the idea that nothing is forever. Football players, and Managers, are just like the rest of us - if they think they are capable of earning more or having a better chance of achieving their ambitions then it''s only natural that they are interested in looking at other opportunities. Holt owes us exactly the same that we owe him - nothing. Both Holt & NCFC have benefitted from each other equally but that doesn''t mean that he/they can''t try to better yourself - NCFC by looking at new signings, GH by looking at other Clubs.There''s no point in getting upset or angry about it, it''s life.

McNally has said that they haven''t discussed contracts with any players that are still in contract, so you can assume the money ''story'' is rubbish.

Unless the world turns upside down and he signs for the Binners he''ll never be a judas to me.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

I  accept that Morty ... subjective matter............but  I think my  feeling is the same .... much worse than Dean Ashton going ....

feel he is  Judas if the money story is true .................hey  ho !  Only a job for him .... not a life long obsession like it is for a  fan Hey ?

[/quote]Football players are employees. If someone offerred to double your money at a new company would you consider that loyalty to doing the best for your family was more important than loyalty to the company?We got good money for Dean Ashton, who wanted to further his career internationally. Sadly it didn''t work out, but he''s no Judas.I agree Andy Marshall is a Judas for going to the scum, but its unfair to compare that to Grant''s situation.

Andy Marshall was a good goalkeeper back then but there were clear weaknesses in his game. Lack of communication with his defenders and some suspect kicking balanced out by being an exceptional shot stopper. To call him a hero in the same mould as someone like Holty, Iwan or Hucks is absolutely ridiculous.

The word Judas is absolutely disgraceful as well. He has done so much for the club and if he wants more money to secure his family''s future then that is admirable and I wont criticise it. I think he could have handled the situation a lot better and he has taken some of the gloss off his cult status. But that can never erase what has happened in the last three years.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

[/quote]Judas sold out his best mate for money, Holt''s not doing that.Holt wasn''t brought up in the area, this isn''t the team he supports, it''s a job and he wants to be paid more money for the job he does.It''s no worse than Ashton going, and it''s not as bad as joining the scum which is what Marshall did, wasn''t it?