Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

fleming.......WHY?

why do we persist in playing craig fleming he defends on the 6 yard line so as not to be caught out by pace, but then realises he cant win anything in the air either, oh well just please try and justify his selection please, anyone.

The only way to impress on Worthy what we fans can see is to chant at the matches. I very much doubt he takes the opinions on the forums seriously or even reads them, but he can''t ignore the Barclay in full voice.
I''d be screaming for changes myself against Man U, but the 14,000 mile return trip makes it hard to back in time for tea.

I must admit that I didn''t like all the negative talk about Fleming that was about but now I can''t help but join in.  At least Worthy admitted that the third goal was sloppy, almost blaming Fleming.   The thing is, we are looking at next season now where Flem is more than capable of doing a job in the Championship.  If we come back up though, he should be shown the door.

For Arsenal''s third goal, Fleming failed to jump for the ball... AGAIN!! How many times has he done that this season and it''s resulted in a goal?

He''s been way out of his depth this season, but it''s Worthy''s fault for not dropping him.

come on worthyflem has been a great servant for this club but its now time to move on.he is making far two many mistakes now. and looks very pedestrian on several occasions this season outjumped by ljungberg come on time to be brave and bench him might do him good and give him that extra yard of pace at least try it.