Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

i couldnt care less about holt or lambert.

Call me a cynic but I just don''t care.... If one or either of them wants away then fair enough.

The club has been in this situation many times before and come out of it each time.

There''s no implosion. No end of Norwich city.... The club existed before holt and Lambert and will continue when they are gone.... It''s not a vessel for their ego.

One stays, they both stay they both go.... I really don''t care... Because the club is fine now... We shall just go out and attract better than both of them.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Call me a cynic but I just don''t care.... If one or either of them wants away then fair enough.

The club has been in this situation many times before and come out of it each time.

There''s no implosion. No end of Norwich city.... The club existed before holt and Lambert and will continue when they are gone.... It''s not a vessel for their ego.

One stays, they both stay they both go.... I really don''t care... Because the club is fine now... We shall just go out and attract better than both of them.[/quote]At last the pink''un empire strikes back Jas............bang on the money lad, in McNasty we trust.

The club won''t implode but there will be massive consequences IMO. I don''t see how we can attract better when many would say Villa, Liverpool and WBA are more attractive options for a manager therefore we''d get managers that hadn''t been seen good enough for those clubs.

Holt is different. But it''d cause negative feelings throughout the club that would lurk for a long while.

We need to keep our best assets at any reasonable cost possible.

It will be sad to see them go (if they go) but we will all move on,Holt to Sunderland is the latest rumour i believe,would rather Lambert stayed to be honest but i''m 100% sure McNally will bring in the best person for the job.

I want both to stay, but huge confidence in McNally though to find someone to manage if Lambert does go. His twitter about when the Holt situation would be dealt with also impressed me, he''s basically sent out a message to the agent that he''s in control of the situation. Makes me also wonder about the statement a week or so ago that since he''s been there the club has not let a player go unless it suited them, finally a proper businessman in charge.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"] i couldnt care less about holt or lambert.[/quote]As starting a thread to state this fact demonstrates.Denial''s a terrible phase, but you need to go through it to get to Acceptance and then to Closure.

That''s exactly it. It''s as big as we make it. There''s so much rumour, and we all know 90% of it is bo**ocks.  We''ve been here so many times before. That said, Holt can b*gger off as far as I''m concerned. Lambert we all know will go at some point, and we''ll accept that, but not Villa, surely.

I''m not in love

So don''t forget it

It''s just a silly phase I''m going through

And just because

I call you up

Don''t get me wrong, don''t think you''ve got it made

I''m not in love, no no, it''s because..

I like to see you

But then again

That doesn''t mean you mean that much to me

So if I call you

Don''t make a fuss

Don''t tell your friends about the two of us

I keep your picture

Upon the wall

It hides a nasty stain that''s lying there

So don''t you ask me

To give it back

I know you know it doesn''t mean that much to me

Ooh you''ll wait a long time for me

Ooh you''ll wait a long time

Ooh you''ll wait a long time for me

Ooh you''ll wait a long time

I''m not in love

So don''t forget it

It''s just a silly phase I''m going through

And just because I call you up

Don''t get me wrong, don''t think you''ve got it made

I''m not in love

I''m not in love

I care, and will be really upset if either of them leave the club, there''s no shame in that.

I also know that we''ll all move on and find new heros/legends.... Does not stop me from me being upset though, felt like a zombie for a couple of hours when i heard about the transfer request.

Anyway, To say you couldnt care less about them is absolute bullshine, why else would you come on here posting about it?!

Always reminds me of the president of Napoli who said "No-one is indispensible" when Maradona left. 

While Maradona was there, Napoli were a championship-winning Italian side.  Since then...

This is ridiculous..

Its like,

Arsenal fans saying they dont care about V.Persie.

Or

Man.U fans saying they dont care about Fergy.

To be honest, I really couldn''t care less about Holt but I am worried about Lambert.

And, to Nicholls, ''ridiculous?, everyone''s entitled to their opinion. 

While after about nigh on 60 years following the club, I know all to well that characters come and go and noones bigger than our great club, but losing either or both at this point would be a blow to our chances of surviving a 2nd season in the Premiership!