Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

Where's the moving arrow gone?

That pointed up the A140 to Norwich in the premiership and then moved over to point down the A140 to Ipswich in the Champions league? We never seem to see it these days.

Can you do one especially for me that points to Ipswich in the premier league? Cheers

Sunderland and Wigan are going up, the Binners will just blow it in the playoffs like they always do.

[quote]That pointed up the A140 to Norwich in the premiership and then moved over to point down the A140 to Ipswich in the Champions league? We never seem to see it these days. Can you do one especially for...[/quote]

No worries, we''ll have one made that''s pointing at the pig flying in the sky carrying a garbage bin and other ITFC memorabilia..

[quote]That pointed up the A140 to Norwich in the premiership and then moved over to point down the A140 to Ipswich in the Champions league? We never seem to see it these days. Can you do one especially for...[/quote]

ipswich in the champions league... lets all have a pint of whatever this jokers drinking.

Now I know you Binners live in fantasy land but Ipswich in the "Champions League"??????

That should be the Fizzy Pop Championship shouldn''t it?

Oh and if you do go up I understand that you''ll have to actually pay back your debts under the terms of your CVA (and to think that Sheepshanks thought he had got away with it).