Sign in to follow this  
super canary

For one night only...........

That equalizer just won me £60! Couldn''t care less what happens now! [:D]Though I would prefer to see Arrys lot in the Champions League........ [A]

Schweinsteiger got cocky and paid the price... If you are going to pee about do it with the first penalty not the last...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="super canary"]So is it the fact that it''s Chelsea, or would it be the same lack of support if it was any other top 6 Premier League club? It baffles me as to why so many of you would abandon an English club in favor of a foreign one.[/quote]

Yeah, Chelsea, that English club.  John Terry, A Cole, Fat Frank, plus diving Didier, terrible Torres.... what a bunch of c*nts they are.

[/quote]

as odious a character as he is john terry is chelsea through and through and has the sort of love for his club that we wish all players had...

The first thing i saw on tv this morning was Tim Lovejoy''s smug,punchable face.Another reason to dislike Chelsea!

I was firmly rooting for Bayern. I can''t stand Man U, Man C, Chelsea and Arsenal. I would have supported Spurs or Newcastle though.

[quote user="Aggy"]4 Englishmen in the starting line up, 1 extra on the bench. Better than I was expecting to be fair, certainly better than anything Arsenal would have put out in a similar situation! Compared to Bayern with 8 Germans in the starting line up and another 2 on the bench though, it''s looking pretty slim.

Not to get too serious or off topic here, but when you look at Chelsea, who have Cole, Lampard (and normally Terry) all over 30 and Bertrand who has only made 7 league starts this season, you''re left with only two English players under the age of 30 getting experience of champions League football and regular premiership action.

Bayern on the other hand have got Schweinsteiger (27) and Lahm (28), but then they''ve got Neuer (26), Kroos (22), Gomez (26), Badstuber (23), Muller (22), Boateng (23) all playing regularly and in the champions league, not to mention Contento and Petersen (22 and 23) who are more bit-part players, and the likes of Butt and the other sub keeper there who are also all German.

And we wonder why our international team is pants![/quote]

German? lol

Well done Chelsea, a performance full of team spirit...as you say Aggy, be good if our international team showed the same kind of performance!