Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

NIECE IN TEARS!! Thanks HOLT!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="Barclaybred"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

"we all know of people worst of than ourselves but it doesn''t mean we don''t have the right to feel p1ssed off about things that matter to us..."

Just as I have the right to puke when I feel the need to.

[/quote]Just as i have the right to know you are a emotionless armchair fan who has never felt yellow and green in your blood[/quote]

How would you know?

How exactly do you feel yellow and green in the blood?

[/quote]As you have the right to puke,i have a right to form an opinion about your type of support,based on your comments...and my opinions are further enforced when you ask a question "How do you feel yellow and green in your blood"!!! If you have to ask,you will never know!!![/quote]

Illogical to the point of being completely stupid.

[/quote]

Feelings don''t have to be logical. In fact the most illogical feelings are probably the best.

[/quote]Jesus Christ.  You should be defending Anders Brejvik.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]If anybody here does feel yellow and green in their blood, please see your doctor ASAP.  This is not normal.[/quote]If they''ve got yellow and green in their blood they''re probably already dead. [:S]

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

She''ll get over it. Important lesson for any child and some adults, players leave football clubs!

[/quote]Some very sound advice from you, my dear Yellowbeagle.

The best centreforward in Europe according to Matt Busby. The stats favour Holty right now. But Davies played for us during a bit of a stagnant period in the 60s. I think I''d go for Davies being the better player but Holt being the bigger hero.