Sign in to follow this  
BW

Agent comments

From my understanding it looks like Holt is pi++ed off due to something lambert said to hodgeson when Roy rang up regarding a possible England call up...going along the lines Holt is worn out due to a hard season.

Holt has obviously made his situation publicly known for a reason. Hopefully the differences can be resolved and we can be told what went on.

However, didn''t Holt tweet recently that his focus was on his "domestic career now"

[quote user="Ruddygore"]Attention seeking?[/quote]

Just noticed a tweet from him just got back from training 2 min ago and it sounded he was has happy as larry, so watch this space so to speak, someone is going to tell me that was an old tweet you''ll see .

Well that wouldn''t make any sense regarding the Holland game. Stuart Pearce was in charge for that one. While Hodgson picked the England squad for the Euros. I love Holty and for what it''s worth (which is very little) I think he should have gone to the Euros. But I am afraid whatever the rights or wrongs of it are, the reality of the situation is that he wasn''t anywhere near being considered for selection. He didn''t make the standby list and Crouch was probably next in line out of those on standby. The whole thing stinks but that isn''t Norwich''s or Paul Lambert''s fault.

As we are all in the dark and guessing why Holt maybe unhappy I thought I''d throw my hat in.

How about as Holt signed a new contract last season he''s probably on a good ''Championship'' wage.

Where-as those that have signed since we became Premier League (Howson etc), could be on at least an equal amount or more than our Capt and 3x POY !

Certainly one of the more plausible theories I have heard. But even then he must have got a wage hike after we reached the Premiership. I guess we''re going to find out soon enough!

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"]As we are all in the dark and guessing why Holt maybe unhappy I thought I''d throw my hat in.

How about as Holt signed a new contract last season he''s probably on a good ''Championship'' wage.

Where-as those that have signed since we became Premier League (Howson etc), could be on at least an equal amount or more than our Capt and 3x POY ![/quote]If he signed it last year it would''ve been on the fact we were promoted.