Sign in to follow this  
Canarychick

Who are you going to vote for?

Got some gumph through from Carrow Road yesterday which included a form to complete for the

2004-05 Anglian Player of the year.  I have just been through the whole team and simply cannot decide!  Went from the goalkeeper, through the defence, through the midfield and on to the attack and then back again!!  Simon Charlton will probably get my vote but I am still undecided.

Who is getting your vote?

Shackle, partly a protest, but he is the only one who has played consistently well in the few games permitted, and who has looked as if he belongs at this level.

Has anybody really stood out this season?

Up until a while ago, I''d have said Francis. But I don''t think you can look any further than Shackell ~ it''s got to be him.

i''ll be voting for hucks. francis hasn''t been consistant enough but hucks has been there the whole season and has helped the side a lot.

(i doubt fleming will be winning it 2 years in a row:wow

My vote goes to "Terry Postle" the ''Kit-man, at least their strips are immaculate, before they are led like lambs to the slaughter on match days....... Always ready with the player''s refreshments when there''s a break in proceedings, performs his task to the best of his ability, so he definately gets my vote! ;~)

Did any of you see the Arsenal game? I''m a shackel fan, but i don''t think he had the best game. Its also player of the season, not the last 5 games..

Anyway, my vote goes to Damo he''s had a good season and he''s the only player who i''d say has ''shone'' for us this year.

I''ve voted for Francis, top scorer and one of the few players this season who''s actually held their own. Best piece of transfer business Worthy''s done