Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Exclusive - you heard it here first

English meatballs **, chips and mushy peas for me, can''t beat the comfort foods in times like these......

** top parenting tip: If you call them faggots your kids will inevitably come out with "But I don''t like faggots......"

Oh my good God! The inmates have finally taken over the lunatic asylum.

I had previously thought that posters on this board were gradually going off the rails under the strain of recent shocks, now this.

Enjoy your tea lads,

Why cant the message board have an Ignore button where you chose to ignore certain peoples posts they do it on other message boards

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Why cant the message board have an Ignore button where you chose to ignore certain peoples posts they do it on other message boards[/quote]You on a diet then?

Kung po chilli chicken and egg fried rice.Ready made from Morrissons, I am feeling lazy.I saw no football players while I was shopping there, there was an odd wailing, pained sound emanating from Carrow road though.....

[quote user="London Canary"]What a c o c k[/quote]I''d sooner have the OP''s fish n chips, but each to their own...

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Cod and chips for tea. I''m made up![/quote]

This really isn''t the time or the plaice for fish jokes...

I''m being smarter than the rest of you tonight, and loaning my dinner from the local One Stop. They''ve got a couple of frozen pizzas that show promise but need to get some meal day experience.

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="London Canary"]What a c o c k[/quote]I''d sooner have the OP''s fish n chips, but each to their own...[/quote]

Dairy allergy?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]That was bloody lovely. Any Holt news?[/quote]Yes. His dinner is in the oven.

I had cod and chips tonight also. Gutted about the Holt news, but suppose none of us are as gutted as my lovely piece of cod tonight