Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

The New Villa Manager will be......

Ole Gunnar Solskaer, this comes from a very reliable source who informs me he will take control from 1st June....

You heard it here first......[;)]

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Ole Gunnar Solskaer, this comes from a very reliable source who informs me he will take control from 1st June....

[/quote]

"Reliable" as your source doubtless is, Jake, I think I''ll wait for an official announcement from the powers that be at Villa Park, or Mr Solskjaer himself ,before I get too worked up about your "exclusive"......

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

[/quote]

I have the same "reliable source " !!!!! I  was listening  to banter on talk sport too !!!!!

Oh my  word .......

Birmingham Post are saying they will be interviewing other candidates with Lambert expected to be spoken to later this week .

I very much doubt Lambert will be spoken to because I very much doubt McNally will give them permission to speak to him.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Birmingham Post are saying they will be interviewing other candidates with Lambert expected to be spoken to later this week .
[/quote]

It actually said

Solskjaer made a positive impression on the board at his jet-setting job interview last Friday and has admitted he would take the Villa role if offered.

But chairman Randy Lerner and chief executive Paul Faulkner still intend to carry out due diligence on more contenders, believed to include Norwich manager Paul Lambert, during the next few days.

Read More http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/aston-villa-fc/2012/05/21/aston-villa-to-interview-more-candidates-for-manager-s-job-65233-31015595/#ixzz1vWDnR9XU

For believed read "we made this up but it could be true..."

Hardly heard it here first when its been strongly rumoured on sky sports news and logically most likely anyway.

Just a guess hoping you will right so then you can claim to have a reliable source,

It was on tal sport around 11.45 today... talking with someone who  had played for villa ..was now an agent possibly  ..he was asked if he thought  OGS would end up manager ...and he replied yes ... 110% sure he would .

Maybe only  his opinion ,, but that was what he said . Sorry I have no idea who it was !

it''s written into his contract

it''s referred to as the santa clause