Sign in to follow this  
Harry

NCFC best behaved fans

Now now LC.  It''s okay.  So you''d rather be surrounded by middle-aged, sweaty, possibly overweight men in tracksuits than perhaps some attractive young ladies?  It''s nothing to be ashamed of.  I''m sure your parents will still love you for who you are.

To be honest what I do like is that its a proper community club based in one of the only truly English cities left in the UK. Proper English fans. What a city Norwich is.

[quote user="London Canary"]To be honest what I do like is that its a proper community club based in one of the only truly English cities left in the UK. Proper English fans. What a city Norwich is.[/quote]
I...what the.... I just don''t...
Fail. You just fail. Fail so hard it must be painful.

[quote user="Gareth"]
I actually went to Totenham this year.[/quote]I did too and I concur.Actually I went to Millwall and Palace last season.  Millwall was a Tuesday night in November (look, I''m well ''ard me).  The ground was half full, tops.  I''m pretty sure that was because it was past most of their (ahem) hardcore''s bedtime.

[quote user="London Canary"]Thinkin of movin to Norwich or nearby where is the best place to live?[/quote]Harwich.

[quote user="London Canary"]Thinkin of movin to Norwich or nearby where is the best place to live?[/quote]Lowestoft. [Y]

[quote user="London Canary"]Where are all your geezers at home games, why is it that harry potter and his family are the only people I see.[/quote]Ah, I think you''ve made an elementary mistake.  When you get to Liverpool Street Station, don''t travel from Platform 9¾.

[quote user="London Canary"]Its the truth, the atmosphere at home games is a joke.[/quote]I have to agree with you mate, ive sat in the Jarrold twice and the N&P once this season (as apposed to the lower barclay block E where I have a ST) and the atmosphere is sh1t.[:$] I also hate the fact that everyone sits down if they aren''t in the Barclay / snakepit. and where I have sat in the Jarrold, both times ive sat around pesimistic old farts that slated each player on the pitch every five minutes! [:|]

[quote user="City1st"]The club should use the money to ''help'' the away fans

It''s only £20,000 but maybe they could use it to subsidise cabbage canary at Newcastle and Sunderland away

It would be a good bit of PR for the club to be seen to be handing the money back to those who earned the money

[/quote]

That should help towards the cost of the coach freebie  to Wolves this season just ended.

[quote user="TheRock"][quote user="London Canary"]Its the truth, the atmosphere at home games is a joke.[/quote]

I have to agree with you mate, ive sat in the Jarrold twice and the N&P once this season (as apposed to the lower barclay block E where I have a ST) and the atmosphere is sh1t.[:$] I also hate the fact that everyone sits down if they aren''t in the Barclay / snakepit.

and where I have sat in the Jarrold, both times ive sat around pesimistic old farts that slated each player on the pitch every five minutes! [:|]
[/quote]

So where have you sat in the Jarrold stand?

[quote user="Harry"]

Delegates also assess the behaviour of fans with points being award for positive verbal support and recognition of outstanding play by the opposition.

[/quote]

This is going to upset the bell end who went on and on and on and on about the Liverpool match lol

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Harry"] Delegates also assess the behaviour of fans with points being award for positive verbal support and recognition of outstanding play by the opposition. [/quote] This is going to upset the bell end who went on and on and on and on about the Liverpool match lol[/quote]

Uh oh, you''ve done it now![:O]

[quote user="TheRock"][quote user="London Canary"]Its the truth, the atmosphere at home games is a joke.[/quote]

I have to agree with you mate, ive sat in the Jarrold twice and the N&P once this season (as apposed to the lower barclay block E where I have a ST) and the atmosphere is sh1t.[:$] I also hate the fact that everyone sits down if they aren''t in the Barclay / snakepit.

and where I have sat in the Jarrold, both times ive sat around pesimistic old farts that slated each player on the pitch every five minutes! [:|]
[/quote]

People have a right to sit down if they want to.  Some may actually want to stand, but are unable to do so for the whole match.

Tangible Fixed Assets anyone: "So where have you sat in the Jarrold stand?"

Off the top of my head Block N and Block J I think? for the Sunderland and the QPR home games. The atmosphere was awful considering we won them both, no real noise was made by our support at all apart from a few spouts of "OTBC" and "COYY".

Funniest thread on here for ages! This one should stay at the top for a while.

Londoncanary, don''t go away, you''re quality entertainment...are you on crack son?

Never mind the back-tracking and the Stonebridge weak pop-uk hip hop link, saying Palace has an atmosphere got me.

...but in truth I prefer away to huum any day...much louder all this season (bar Blackburn away).

No surprise our fans are seen as the best behaved and like London Canary i have the same warped thinking that this is a bad thing. As we all know i hate the prawn sandwich wig wearing brigade and want them out the club. O well cant get everything

[quote user="BW"]No surprise our fans are seen as the best behaved and like London Canary i have the same warped thinking that this is a bad thing. As we all know i hate the prawn sandwich wig wearing brigade and want them out the club. O well cant get everything[/quote]And I want the faux hooligan, hiding behind a keyboard, fantasist brigade out.But as you say, we can''t get everything.

If Carrow Road caught fire on match day and the evacuation call went out for ''women and children first'', there would barely be anyone left in their seats.The support has been so dumbed down at ''Delia''s family orientated little club'' that there''s hardly any boisterous hardcore fans left to misbehave.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]If Carrow Road caught fire on match day and the evacuation call went out for ''women and children first'', there would barely be anyone left in their seats.The support has been so dumbed down at ''Delia''s family orientated little club'' that there''s hardly any boisterous hardcore fans left to misbehave. [/quote]Well you are wrong, anyone who attends Home games would find it obviously predominantly male attended but that won''t stop you who hasn''t been to a game in years piping up every now and then with your bile.Respect your right to continue to try and spread it though.

The only vocals / banter in the ground on game-days is from the barclay or the snake pit though. I''d never dream of getting a ST anywhere else in the ground.

Yeah, thats been said before. Just a few thousand times.

Maybe we''re all happy where we all sit or stand, maybe some in the Jarrold would like to get STs in the Barclay, maybe not.

Been done to death now but please fck it over some more, some people like that sort of thing.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]If Carrow Road caught fire on match day and the evacuation call went out for ''women and children first'', there would barely be anyone left in their seats.[/quote]That would remind you of your home games at Poorman Rd......

Just seems when I go no one is very passionate, and there is no noise even in the Barclay, people just seem to come along for the weather and a nice catch up with their friends.

I have to agree with you the matchday atmosphere at homes at points this season has been awful. I take you were going to league games and not cup games, London Canary?[:P]