Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Stream for Drury's testimonial

Long shot- but I don''t suppose if anyone knows whether or not they''ll be a stream for tomorrow''s game? As I''m unfortunately not able to make it last minute.

There will be a stream, out of respect for Ads I''m not going to say where but it shouldn''t be too difficult to work out bearing in mind that the visitors have their own tv channel which will be broadcasting the match live on the internet.

Its going to be screened live on Celtic TV, so few cold buds in a hotel in New Orleans  hunting for a stream for me i think

I live too far away to go - so i will be watching, be good to see Hucks in a City shirt again - and obviously to give Ads the massive respect he deserves. I doubt we''ll see 11 years from a player for a long time.

For those who are also exiled, and will be stream hunting, all im going to say is "Wiziwig"

Setanta Ireland are showing the game live, if you know how to get it. There will be streams. But if you can make it you should go.

I managed to watch the Norwich/Chelsea FA Youth Cup game as it was screened on Chelsea TV, so I''d imagine Celtic TV would be a realistic hope

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Long shot- but I don''t suppose if anyone knows whether or not they''ll be a stream for tomorrow''s game? As I''m unfortunately not able to make it last minute.[/quote]

freefootball.org.eu //firstrow.co.uk   firstrow is probably the best one

[quote user="Making Plans"]http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/123924/1/watch-norwich-city-vs-celtic.html[/quote]

They have it scheduled. Whoopee, thank''s O/P wouldn''t have considered it in a month of.

There''s loads of streams, firstrow, myp2p, wizziwig etc, try via Celtic forums, they have them up.....or Sky channel 433, -Premier Sports,  needs subscription I thinik.

It''s not just me being tight. I have purchased a ticket just at University and a test has been rearranged for tomorrow morning which I simply wouldnt be able to make it back for.

But thanks everyone for the stream ideas, haven''t missed a game all season (either there/streams) don''t want to miss one now.

I have never streamed before so don’t know if anyone can help , is it as simple as just following one of the links and off you go or is anything else required ?  i.e. membership etc ?

Sorry to sound quite dumb but a bit of a technophobe

Does anyone know if this game will be relased on DVD with a profile of his 11 years ?

PS congratulations Adam a hell of an achievement in this day and age – I hope you have a fantastic evening ,

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Making Plans"]http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/123924/1/watch-norwich-city-vs-celtic.html[/quote]

They have it scheduled. Whoopee, thank''s O/P wouldn''t have considered it in a month of.

[/quote]

Same here [:)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

I have never streamed before so don’t know if anyone can help , is it as simple as just following one of the links and off you go or is anything else required ?  i.e. membership etc ?

Sorry to sound quite dumb but a bit of a technophobe

Does anyone know if this game will be relased on DVD with a profile of his 11 years ?

PS congratulations Adam a hell of an achievement in this day and age – I hope you have a fantastic evening ,

[/quote]I,ve sent you a pm with help re streams.

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Cheers TYO thanks for the help[/quote]No probs, with the advertising you will get target adverts based on your recent search history, so if the wife is watching as wellhave a good excuse ready.

First Row will probably have a stream but I''ve used livetv.ru this season and some streams are very fast high quality.No guarantee tonight''s will be of course but they are advertising the game http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/120511_norwich_celtic/

If you have got Sky, channel 433 are showing the recent Celtic v Rangers game, with the testimonial coming on at 7:30, unless they block it to non subscribers at 7:30.