Sign in to follow this  
rich

was it not a good weekend

so we lost to arsenal 4-1 and got outclassed, but that was always going to happen. It hasn''t changed anything.  In fact Palace and Southampton both lost which means the gap to safety is no bigger. (In fact palace blew a huge chance). Other than west brom''s win which was bad, nothing much has changed.

we are were we were last week so why the big outcry today. let''s save that for the games we disappoint in and have a chance in, namely those bolton and man city games. we are never going to beat arsenal (unless you count my football manager team), so let''s not get too down hearted on that performance.

personally, i am not too bothered about the scores now, i just want to see us play well.

also, its quite strange that we''ve scored very few away goals this season, 7 or 8 i think but we scored 4 away between man u, newcastle and arsenal!

Atleast we don''t beat eachother up that''s one good thing! Although, knocking a bit of sense into some of the players at times on field, could be a good idea! Managing staff take note

Eight goals away from home all season.  What a joke.  Any wonder we are where we are.

[quote]Eight goals away from home all season. What a joke. Any wonder we are where we are.[/quote]

You''re right. I can remember at the end of 94/95 saying how much of a joke it was, 2 away wins all season!!

Well, I don''t know what that makes this season... 

[quote]Eight goals away from home all season. What a joke. Any wonder we are where we are.[/quote]

and half them came from old trafford, st james park and highbury!