Sign in to follow this  
ABC (A Basingstoke Canary)

Lambert sub forum

Attention Pete,

Could you please arrange for a separate sub forum, perhaps simply called  "Lambert", so that those who want to speculate on him, his job, his career, his private life and his views on life in general, will have a "special" place to do so, and thereby, let the rest of us focus on other Norwich City related matters?

Oh, by the way, I don''t know if anyone has asked you recently, but are you staying in your current job? Is there the possibility of you moving to a rival? We need to know, it''s our right to know! Ho hum[:)]

Or the turds that keep posting new topics about the same thing could instead post to just the one topic like any other fan forum in the world.Somehow Norwich fans are incapable of it.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Or the turds that keep posting new topics about the same thing could instead post to just the one topic like any other fan forum in the world.
Somehow Norwich fans are incapable of it.
[/quote]

That''s obviously too complicated for some of our "special" posters, hence this suggestion / request of a new sub forum!

Thereby allowing Pete / Vince / Celia to "eliminate" those "special" people who are unable to follow the simple rules - maybe introducing a football theme of yellow cards and red cards for persistent offenders!

well seeing as most threads end up with 2 posters sniping at each other perhaps people see starting a new thread as the best way to get there point across? i certainly don''t want to wade through 175 posts of nutty nigel having a spat with some old adversary on the off chance that someone might have an interesting point of view about what the thread was about in the 1st place ... and i expect that applies to alot of other forum users as well OTBC

[quote user="87canary"]The King is about to be interviewed on Sky Sports News.

Apologies for not starting a new thread.[/quote]I am in front of the tellybox, waiting in anticipation!

They said it was "coming up shortly" half an hour ago....

I''d like to see their definition of shortly.

[quote user="87canary"]They said it was "coming up shortly" half an hour ago....

I''d like to see their definition of shortly.[/quote]After the next ad break hopefully.And also hopefully it will be the "I am happy at Norwich and will be here next season" statement that people crave.

Glad Morty is in front of the box so we can have a reliable update....

I can imagine some would come on speculating that there was a hidden meaning we had just signed Bosingwa, Drogba and Kalou....

[quote user="JayNCFC"]

I can imagine some would come on speculating that there was a hidden meaning we had just signed Bosingwa, Drogba and Kalou....

[/quote]I''m sure there will be 47 threads telling you exactly what happens.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="JayNCFC"]

[/quote]

I''m sure there will be 47 threads telling you exactly what happens.

[Y]
[/quote]

Spoilt for choice, it''s crazy!

[quote user="morty"]Aaaaaaaarghhhhhh, cricket!

Gits!
[/quote]

It''s almost as if Sky have deliberately used the "shortly" ploy to keep people watching, but who would be so cynical...[:P]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Aaaaaaaarghhhhhh, cricket!

Gits!
[/quote]

It''s almost as if Sky have deliberately used the "shortly" ploy to keep people watching, but who would be so cynical...[:P]

[/quote]

If I know SSN and I watch it a fair bit, it will be at the 30 minute mark, as to not jepordise their constant churning of the same information that runs for around 25 minutes of each 30 and replace the lowest slot. Alas, I suppose this is how news works......

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Aaaaaaaarghhhhhh, cricket!Gits![/quote]

[/quote]Damn them.Damn them to hell.[:(]

rarrrrghhh.

Getting on my wick now.

Cricket, Two lots of F1 news, boxing, beach volleyball that wasn''t on a beach.

Any bets for what''ll be next? Tennis? Rugby? Chess?

[quote user="87canary"]rarrrrghhh.

Getting on my wick now.

Cricket, Two lots of F1 news, boxing, beach volleyball that wasn''t on a beach.

Any bets for what''ll be next? Tennis? Rugby? Chess?[/quote]An interesting article on the new, Sky sponsored, underwater pole vaulting team I reckon.

My lunch break finishes at 14:00, I found out as I started that it was soon.

If I don''t find out before I have to head off to this meeting at 14:00, I will not be happy. If SSN hadn''t of misleadingly deemed this as "soon" I would have been none the wiser!

Surely if it was anything important, it would have been broken on the Canaries website first with a press release, in all honesty we should know this is just a ratings stunt by SSN with no backbone of a story!

Right?

Special rapport with the fans and he loves it here.I have no doubt the conspiracy theorists will rip it to pieces lol.

That was not worth a 55 minute wait.

Basically what he said the other day.

Special atmosphere, Rapport with fans, loves it at Norwich

Well that still leaves us none the wiser as to whether he''ll still be here for next season. Thought that was a bit ambiguous myself. If there''s one thing that might just convince him to stay though, it''s us fans!