Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Jonathan Zizmor

Rick Waghorn supports Man City

yeah, but also well known - has he ever denied it? Sorry mate, how did this news come about, something he has said in the EN, and are you holding this piece of news against him

we have a lot to thank man city for this season don''t we? lol

Rick''s ok. I like the stuff he writes. Especially his "hatchet jobs" on the binners and the binner-in-chief David "Hey, trust me" Sheepshanks. He has an uncanny ability to wind up our destitute neighbours by the novel approach of telling them the awful truth about their financial situation. This is, of course, all very surprising news to Ipswich fans, who continue to cover their ears, hum very loudly, and insist that everything is just fine.

Keep up the good work, Rick. Give ''em hell!

I have to agree that after years of the boastful D.S. it needs Rick to tell it as it is. His opposite number on the East Anglian Daily Times a certain Derek Davis is beyond belief. This is the man who told his readers that Norwich were in a worst financial position than Ipswich because they own their ground, unlike ITFC. He then went on to say Norwich were in debt to the tune of £30m.
Yes Rick, we need the truth.