Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

We are going to win

With Svensson back to fitness along with some others, Helveg most notable, we have a great chance tomorrow.

We''ll start as we usually do, very brightly with a couple of minutes of pressure on the opposition. Then the game will go a bit flat until 20-30 mins when they will stick 2 past Green after poor marking by Edworthy and Flem. Half time comes yet our master tactician leaves the team as it is and we head off into the second half. Henry knocks in his third of the afternoon on 53 mins.

Then Worthy gets hit on the head with a object thrown from the City bench. He makes 3, thats 3 ladies and gents, changes. Svensson for McKenzies, Helveg for Edworthy and Jonson drags himself on to the pitch in place of the knackered Holt. For 10mins nothing happens, the City faithful are sat there, feeling dejected as we all come to terms with yet another probable defeat. Then all of a sudden Francis flicks it through to Svensson who trips over the ball and it comes to Ashton who wallops it into the net. 3mins later and Svensson goes on a mazy little 3 yard run past Sold off Campbell as slips it past the nasty old German in goal. City fans go nuts and Svensson does his camp little dance from last year. The next thing is something you would find very difficult to believe but Jonson scores. Picks it up inside City''s half and dribbles it at amazing speed past 4 Arsy players to eventualy lob it over the advancing keeper. 3-3 could it happen? 4minutes of normal time remain and its end to end stuff. Norwich win a freekick on the edge of the box after Hucks dives with beautiful precision. Worthy orders all the players forward, even Wurzel Greenage. Stuart who can''t believe he''s actually going to finish a game, flukes one right on to Greenys head which floats magnificently into the net. Green, shocked he''s scored the winner runs straight into the goalpost in celebration and knocks himself out. Ref looks at watch, blows whistle and we all go home for tea and biscuits.

Thank you for reading my little prediction/story. A rating of 1 - 10 would be nice. Anyone want to add to it?

Hi Rasputin was a c...... I checked out your full user name as
it is always abbreviated on the message board. I was curious
as to what the c stood for (i thought it might be a word that
rhymes with hunt)and so was a bit disappointed on learning the
truth. Anyway, congratulations for your entertaining piece, I''ll give you a mark of 8.

[quote]With Svensson back to fitness along with some others, Helveg most notable, we have a great chance tomorrow. We''ll start as we usually do, very brightly with a couple of minutes of pressure on the opp...[/quote]

You forgot to mention Holt taking Viera out with a hefty tackle, Stuart and Jonson completely dominating midfield, Fleming not giving the Arsenal strikers a goal scoring chance, and  Mulryne coming on to score the winner.  This fantasy football isn''t too bad.

I''ve got more chance of marrying Camilla Parker Bowles than us winning today. Very entertaining Rasputin- more of the same for the Man U game please!

Well I was a few goals off admitedly but still some of thing I said were accurate. 2 quick goals by Arsenal, one resulting from Mr Edworthy being parc. Also the timing of their three goals was almost spot on too. About 20 mins was when they would score, so a minute off there. The third going in on 50 mins. Not too far off. Henry, I said he''d get a score 3 and what did he do.Am I pyschic or is it just experience of watch Norwich doing the same thing week after week?

Well something happened very simular a lot of seasons ago. 2-0 down at half time away at Arsenal only to come back and win 2-4  What a day!