Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Fourth Official

New thread for new info..

On Twitter they are claimimg Lambert turned Villa down, so yesterday''s sky interview may well have been his way of telling us not to worry.

He is a man of few words after all. Food news though as fourth official appear a decent source.

He says fingers crossed

Apologies, good....

Without wanting to list some of their successful rumours. I feel somewhat more confident they are a greater source than most.

Perhaps I could check with BW, or Gordon.....

I always said Lambert would stay and he will. For two more seasons at least i think.

[quote user="BW"]I always said Lambert would stay and he will. For two more seasons at least i think.[/quote]

Same here mate, we both stood firm.[Y]

[quote user="Canary Willo"]

New thread for new info..

On Twitter they are claimimg Lambert turned Villa down, so yesterday''s sky interview may well have been his way of telling us not to worry.

He is a man of few words after all. Food news though as fourth official appear a decent source.

He says fingers crossed

[/quote]There is nothing of the sort on the Fourth Official twitter. Where did you see this?

It sounds like the OGS prediction was as accurate as it could be. Just that OGS changed his mind for personal reasons.I''ve never seen Lambert going to Villa.. But the same hysterics took over as when Burnley approached for him. Everyone turns into a shaking wreck. I swear it''d be the same if Accrington Stanley approached us for him..

''OMG HE''S LEAVINGZ!!1!!!111one!!1!''

Even though a lot of things are still up in the air I feel much more comfortable about things than I did a week ago. My gut instinct is that both Lambert and Holty will still be here at the start of the season. But the reality of the situation is that from now on Lambert will be linked anytime a vacancy comes up amongst a solid established Premier League. So people are going to have to get used to it rather than the mass hysteria we see on here everytime it happens.

[quote user="willo2"]

Villa job- Your guesses are as good as ours, seemed like Ole Gunnar was the number 1 target for a while, Lambet turned it down.

[/quote]I see... that''s @4th_Official, I have no idea who they are.