Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

whitbread, holt and lambert

Not posted anything like this before.... Been informed by a dreaded "source" that.....

Whitbread wanted stupid money.... Like 30 k a week.

Holt wanted a contract to make him highest paid player at the club.... That wasn''t going to happen.....

No one has approached the club for Lambert....

Someone else has played their last game for us.... No names but a few of you will already know....

Tin hat on all ready!

And why "no names".Humour me, I don''t have any idiot friends that make rumours up, who is it?

See i was told that Lambert had just had enough of Whitbreads fitness problems,and that Holt wants to move back up North for private reasons,oh well we''ll all have to just wait and see.The other player,Tierney by any chance?

[quote user="morty"]And why "no names".Humour me, I don''t have any idiot friends that make rumours up, who is it?[/quote]

I will pm you it.

To be fair if he is not at least on par with the highest earner then it''s a joke and I would be after a better deal.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]No where near.....[/quote]Well considering his importance in our season he has every right to ask for a payrise.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="morty"]And why "no names".Humour me, I don''t have any idiot friends that make rumours up, who is it?[/quote]

I will pm you it.[/quote][Y]

Not sure I am on board with this rumour as McNally has said that no formal discussions about a new contract have taken place. And by highest paid player does your source say is it a suggested clause that he must be the highest paid player. If so that really would be beyond our budget as would mess up future recruitment.

Are you referring to Tierney re last chance comment by any chance?

If the club captain and top scorer (top scorer for the past 3 seasons?) isn''t at least "somewhere near" the top earner in the club, I''d be extremely surprised.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Someone else has played their last game for us.... No names but a few of you will already know....

Tin hat on all ready![/quote]Assume he wont be playing Tuesday then, i''ll have to remember to see who is left out. Why don''t you just tell us all Jas, if its right its right, if its wrong its wrong, no harm done. If it''s Tierney though i am sure the rumours regarding Morrison will go into overdrive again

"No one has approached the club for Lambert...."Then you clearly have not been reading this forum, asVilla have already approached the club who agreed (or disagreed) to talk to Lambert. Solksjaer was flown in to provide cover for those talks, though wasn''t told.  Paul Lambert then returned to Norwich and informed Grant Holt of what was going on. Fearing he was going to be left behind Grant Holt handed in a transfer request before passing on the news to all of his relatives, all of whom kept quiet apart from one who is a student.Meanwhile back at Carrow Road a friendly match was hastily convened against Celtic so that Lennon and Mackay could attend and be interviewed without attracting any unwanted attention.To date the talks with Lambert are still ongoing, Grant Holt''s wife is hoping to get a lift back to Carlisle on the Celtic team bus and Solksjaer, hoping to sound like a scots manager has replied to Villa''s earlier offer with the words "nor way jimma"

I would sell that story to the Daily Mail City1st!

For what its worth the point about wanting parity with the highest paid player at the club is in line with what i had heard via a dreaded "source."

I have no idea who the highest paid player is but if had to take a guess would say we probably had to offer Howson a decent wage to nab him in January.

[quote user="City1st"]"No one has approached the club for Lambert...."Then you clearly have not been reading this forum, asVilla have already approached the club who agreed (or disagreed) to talk to Lambert. Solksjaer was flown in to provide cover for those talks, though wasn''t told.  Paul Lambert then returned to Norwich and informed Grant Holt of what was going on. Fearing he was going to be left behind Grant Holt handed in a transfer request before passing on the news to all of his relatives, all of whom kept quiet apart from one who is a student.Meanwhile back at Carrow Road a friendly match was hastily convened against Celtic so that Lennon and Mackay could attend and be interviewed without attracting any unwanted attention.To date the talks with Lambert are still ongoing, Grant Holt''s wife is hoping to get a lift back to Carlisle on the Celtic team bus and Solksjaer, hoping to sound like a scots manager has replied to Villa''s earlier offer with the words "nor way jimma"

[/quote]LOL! That''s post of the week for me.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="morty"]And why "no names".Humour me, I don''t have any idiot friends that make rumours up, who is it?[/quote]

I will pm you it.[/quote]Can I get in on that pm please Jas?

Nothing I love more than when people start a topic with ''I know something but I can''t tell you it''.. Literally thrilling.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Nothing I love more than when people start a topic with ''I know something but I can''t tell you it''.. Literally thrilling.[/quote]

Not annoying in the slightest.

Come on Jas,spill the beans,please[:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I have told.... Want me to pm you too Andy?[/quote]and me, please

And me please, if you wouldn''t mind! Sounds interesting. Cheers

Oooh, I love it when people pretend they''re in on the detail.[img]http://themamafesto.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/guess-who-1.jpg[/img]Does he have brown hair?

Maybe Lambert wants Howson to become the leader on the field (captain) as the club strives to establish itself in the Premiership over the next few years? Fair enough, I reckon.

But if there was a suggestion that Morison be given more playing time next season at Holt''s expense..... then I''d want out too. Remember Morison started last season as our main striker and Holty had to fight for his place.....

No secret source I''m afraid.   [;)]

OTBC

Charlie Wyett from The Sun (who as you may know is a Norwich fan) tweeted the other day "Holt, Morison, Howson, Hoolahan, etc etc all on 15k or 16k" and that Holt was looking for a rise to £21k

But who is it who''s played his last game?  Perhaps we should see if the Pink Un will put up a prize for the most ridiculous conspiracy theory this time.....