Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Wothy Quote!!! It's a Bit Late Now, Isn't it!!!

I cannot believe that Worthy has got the guts to say this...

"But we still have seven games left and now we might start to have a look at a few people, like Youssef Safri in midfield, to see what they can do."

It''s a bit late now for this...most of us knew this ages ago...now that we are virtually down, he finally wakes up and smells the coffee.

Of course its late Mr C and thats a shame.

I dont know why he hasnt tried before now! Maybe then we wouldnt be in this predicament!

Like I''ve said on ncfc-fans.co.uk he needs to stop playing the weak links just cos he favours them!!!!!

I think he should go for a squad makeover and see how that helps, maybe add a few that dont feature that should that maybe he doesnt agree with. Its worth some sort of go isnt it? 

I wouldn''t hold your breath though, no doubt that translates to:

"I''ll start the game on Saturday with my unchanged line up then give Safri a 5 minute run out"

Seriously, what must comments like these say to the players? He''s been there all season, and Worthington has there and then in that quote pratically admitted that he''s ignored these players. And also, nice of him to ''start to have a look'' at these players when we''re heading for relegation, yeah cheers for that Nigel.