Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Kid

Am I the only fan who is annoyed that we let them score that many?

-11 now. Not good enough City. Yes we played well and put in a good performance, but the scoreline was disappointing. Should''ve done better!

I think any fan will be disappointed when you let in that many. I''m not saying we expected a result, but I think deep down most of us will have thought there was a very slim chance of us getting something, and even if we didn''t then a loss by a goal or two is one of those things against a superior side. I think most fans will be a bit annoyed that we let in 6.

was never a 6-1 game just a bit of flat track bullying at the end.

Tevez should never have got that header it looked weak defending/lucky.

Can can see why Man City are not champions they have awesome expensive players upfront but can be got at and to be fair we should have scored a couple more also.

Disappointing but this Manchester City side should win all their games by this margin as they spent so so much 400 million compared to 9/10 million.

Yeah, it''s annoying, but in the context of the season that has preceded this result, I can''t get too disheartened by it. We''re on 43 points, we''re safe, we''ve only had two (so far) ridiculously heavy loses (both against a unbelievably talented Man City side). Bad results (horrendous results?) happen. Arsenal lost 8-2 to Man Utd. and look set for a top 4 finish, we may have lost 6-1 to Man City but our goal for the season has been achieved and I can''t get too upset about what happened. 

"Am I the only fan who is annoyed that we let them score that many?"Don''t think it was a question of letting them score 6 - sometimes you just have to accept that they were much better than us & in all honesty we did well to keep it to 6.

Digging your avatar Gareth[Y]

Man City have thrashed a lot of teams this season,and they are pretty unstoppable when playing like that.

They''re still going to win fuck all[:D]

Sh.it happens. If my memory serves me well, Man Utd were beaten 6-1 at Old Trafford by Man City. City are an awesomely talented side (strange that, having spent so little on their squad!!) who have been misfiring badly recently. I hope they go on now and snatch the title away from boring old Utd''s grasp.

canaries v man city -9 goals---- canaries v rest of premiership -2 goals. only one team out of 19 have really got the better of us this season. disappointed with the score but the fact that it has only happened to us twice this season is testement to just how good this team is ( canaries that is ).[:-*]

am i dissapointed with the score.... too right i am - my brothers a man city fan so not great for family rivalry!!!

But fact is we didnt deserve that scoreline, beginning of 2nd half we were very impressive and at 2-1 looked the better team. this is against a multi multi million pound opposition

so yes dissapointed at score line but not the team

theyve done me proud all season

It happens, Man City on their day can be excellent, we on our day can be very good.  It happens to very good teams too, as has been mentioned Man City won at Man U 1-6.  Does that make Man U woeful?  No, they are top of the league.

Yes it is disappointing to say the least to concede 6 goals, but in one off games anything can happen, as those who have followed football for some time know and it can happen to very good, in form teams too.

We are not the first team to get thrashed and we won''t be the last and there are plenty of teams who have been thrashed by sides a lot worse than Man City!

Yeah, it was a bit disappointing that we were brushed aside far too easily at the end. There were perhaps a couple of players who stopped trying when they knew we were dead and buried.

But even so, it takes a hell of a team to punish as the way they did. They have got some of the best players money can buy (and has bought).