Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

I say thanks worthy

For giving us a year in the prem , something i didn''t think i would ever see for a good few years yet when he first took over , and who''s to say he won''t repeat it if we win promotion again. Lets look at his history , taking a hopless squad of players heading for division 2 and turned them in to playoff contenders and then a championship winning team and lets not hear all this rubbish about "well we were lucky to win some of those games" tripe we won end off , and most of the worthy knockers keep going on about hucks and crouch winning us promotion ignoring the fact that it was worhty''s excellent work in getting them here and then getting the board to buy hucks something i would never had thought possible
I bet charlton and bolton were really hacked off that they never got rid of big sam and curbishly when they were relegated in there first season''s i mean fancy having to struggle for a european place must be awful
Once again thanks worthy and lets hope to see you in the manager''s seat next season .

Save your breath barclayboy. Rest assured that, at the end of the day, Nigel Worthington will still be at Carrow Road next season as will you and I, and there''s nothing the Worthy-out mob can do about it.

Just accept their opinions (opinions that suggest becoming an established Premiership club only takes one season) and ignore them.

[quote]Save your breath barclayboy. Rest assured that, at the end of the day, Nigel Worthington will still be at Carrow Road next season as will you and I, and there''s nothing the Worthy-out mob can do about...[/quote]

I guess your right bedscanary you cant fight ignorance .

Ignorance? Well that''s rich. You''d have to be more than ignorant to miss what''s happened to us in the last three or four months. You''d have to be blind.

I say "Thanks Worthy" too.

And also "Clear your desk, and turn the lights off on your way out".