Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Hope They Ban The Lot of Them!!

Disgusting scenes at the Madjeski Ground last night, fans running on the pitch to celebrate promotion with two games to go!!! Throw the book at them!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Disgusting scenes at the Madjeski Ground last night, fans running on the pitch to celebrate promotion with two games to go!!! Throw the book at them!![/quote]

My thoughts too, How dare they go to a football match and Enjoy themselfs,  Like you say, Disgusting.Hope the camera''s picked out the ring leaders.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Disgusting scenes at the Madjeski Ground last night, fans running on the pitch to celebrate promotion with two games to go!!! Throw the book at them!![/quote]

My thoughts too, How dare they go to a football match and Enjoy themselfs,  Like you say, Disgusting.Hope the camera''s picked out the ring leaders.

Crazy form. At the beginning of December, after 20 games, they were in 11th with 27 points. Just got promoted with 88 points from 44.

So that means they''ve taken 61 points from the last 24 games. That''s over 2 and a half points a game! Not bad at all.

I was there and got a picture near the goal mouth. They tried to keep fans out of the 6 yard box without much luck!  Obviously i''m a Norwich fan but reading is easy to get to and get in. Looking forward to seeing some top flight football there next season.

On top of that the match only cost £5 to watch through a work recreation group. W00t.

Think Jason Roberts was a fantastic signing, not just on the pitch but he knows how to get out the division and his experience was probably played it''s part.

On a bit of a different tack....sorry for going offT, just noticed that Coventry''s last game of the season is away at Southampton - boy, they must enjoy having to play promoted sides at the end of two consequetive seasons.  Rubbing it in even more this year if/when they go down.

@yellowlittle1

I saw Reading against Southampton and again last night. Judging by what i saw Jason Roberts appeared to be the only player with any kind of compsure on the ball, anything good went or started with him.

Jimmy Kebe was a liability all night, wouldn''t run anywhere, recived the ball passed it inside or lumped it down the line to Noel Hunt or Roberts. I''m not surprised rumours of premierleague clubs looking at him have gone, he was AWFUL.

Looking forward to seeing NCFC come to town. Also with southampton in easy comuting distance it looks like i''ll be attending a fair few more games next season.