Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Some fans annoy me soomuch!

A couple of twonks sit behind me all season they criticise ruddy for being awful and they say they hope he isn''t hear next season! I''d say he''s a ruddy good young keeper that will improve over the next 2/3 seasons and he''s allready knocking on the door of being in the england squad in my eyes. Really annoys me yes he makes mistakes but doesn''t every one in all walks of life?

Morison isn''t lazy or rubbish he''s just going through a bad spell and it can''t help knowing that certain parts of the ground is moaning about him even before he comes on! The lad needs support and encouragement to get back to his best to get back to how he was at the start of the season.

Some fans were complaining about Howson being rubbish! He''s a new boy to the league and seems to have settled in well and looks to me to be a quality addition to our squad, defently a captain for the future

Why can''t we just support our team as a whole instead of finding faults with some and it seems as though some fans just want some one to moan at. I thought we got passed that but it seems not! really bugs me this!!!

I met Ruddy after the game and had a little chat. I said that I hoped he ended up having a little trip this summer with England and he said it was not likely. He was really down on himself after today! I told him chin up etc.

The man is a perfectionist for sure! He is determined to manage at least one more clean sheet if he can help it.

Big man, top lad!

It seems that when everyone talks about England he has poor few games until the hype disappear. Also notice the same about Holty.

[quote user="smiley"]A couple of twonks sit behind me all season they criticise ruddy for being awful and they say they hope he isn''t hear next season! I''d say he''s a ruddy good young keeper that will improve over the next 2/3 seasons and he''s allready knocking on the door of being in the england squad in my eyes. Really annoys me yes he makes mistakes but doesn''t every one in all walks of life? Morison isn''t lazy or rubbish he''s just going through a bad spell and it can''t help knowing that certain parts of the ground is moaning about him even before he comes on! The lad needs support and encouragement to get back to his best to get back to how he was at the start of the season. Some fans were complaining about Howson being rubbish! He''s a new boy to the league and seems to have settled in well and looks to me to be a quality addition to our squad, defently a captain for the future Why can''t we just support our team as a whole instead of finding faults with some and it seems as though some fans just want some one to moan at. I thought we got passed that but it seems not! really bugs me this!!![/quote]

If that''s the case then those  ''fans'' truly do need their heads examined. The boy Howson is quality (and I mean proper quality). He''s not played that many games for us yet and is still probably not quite 100% match fit after that injury lay off. I think he needs some quality alongside him though to shoulder some of the creativity. Thats'' where Wes comes in and he brings the best out of Howson.   

Yeah I hate football fans too...

Football would be so much better if there were no fans :P

Seriously though, everyone needs something to moan about. These people moan about Ruddy, you moan about them, I moan about, someone moans about me (maybe, just being hopeful there, where is Zemas Tendon or CDMullins when you need them?). It''d be lovely if everyone just got along and supported Norwich happily, but that is never ever going to happen. Ever.

[quote user="smiley"]A couple of twonks sit behind me all season they criticise ruddy for being awful and they say they hope he isn''t hear next season! I''d say he''s a ruddy good young keeper that will improve over the next 2/3 seasons and he''s allready knocking on the door of being in the england squad in my eyes. Really annoys me yes he makes mistakes but doesn''t every one in all walks of life? Morison isn''t lazy or rubbish he''s just going through a bad spell and it can''t help knowing that certain parts of the ground is moaning about him even before he comes on! The lad needs support and encouragement to get back to his best to get back to how he was at the start of the season. Some fans were complaining about Howson being rubbish! He''s a new boy to the league and seems to have settled in well and looks to me to be a quality addition to our squad, defently a captain for the future Why can''t we just support our team as a whole instead of finding faults with some and it seems as though some fans just want some one to moan at. I thought we got passed that but it seems not! really bugs me this!!![/quote]

It''s not Smudger is it?