Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Mark Bright

Back in June I seem to remember him betting against all comers on twitter that we would be relegated from the Premier League. Now that safety has been sown up the question is: Will Mr Bright be coughing up the money?

[quote user="Lambert is god"]Barley any chance of that. I''m sure he''ll come up with a rye smile, though, once he cottons on.[/quote]I''ll be amaized if he sticks to his word.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

"I''ll be amaized if he sticks to his word."

Bit corny that, Mr Bump. But still, no doubt Mark Bright''s memory will be a bit hayzy.

[/quote]

If someone cares to repost his tweet and shove it where the sum don''t shine will be ideal.

He also said Liverpool would win the premier league this year with the quality signings of Downing, Carroll and Henderson leading them to glory.Fail.

1 Liverpool 2 Man Utd 3 Man

City 4 Arsenal

Liverpool finished 22 points behind United last season but only Sir Alex

Ferguson amassed more points than Kenny Dalglish since the ''king'' took over from

Roy Hodgson. The Reds have four players who could grace any team in the Premier League: Pepe

Reina, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll, then add to the mix

promising youngsters like John Flanagan, new faces like Charlie Adam and Stewart

Downing plus team spirit, desire and 21 years of hurt."

Dunno what he was smoking when he made that prediction but I will have some of it!