Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Don't Leave Early

I must admit I was disappointed by the amount of fans in the N&P and Jarrold who left when we went 4-1 down and onwards, a loyal Norwich fan should stay until the fat lady sings no matter what the scoreline is!

People have lives outside of NCFC. I refuse to judge people who leave early, and shame on people who judge others without any clue as to who or why.In other words, as the above poster wrote, do shut up.

A lot more left early than normal. I didn''t because I felt the boys gave everything so deserved a clap off at the end. We were outclassed in the last 30 mins but they gave their all. I''ve only left early once, away at stoke when we got beat 5 nil and that day I felt the lads never turned up so I wAlked out with 10 mins to go.

Ah Marvin, that''s Spurs fans but to some tozzers on this board it''s only our supporters who are simply dreadful dreadful people.

They''ve come out in force after yesterdays results haven''t they?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]People have lives outside of NCFC. I refuse to judge people who leave early, and shame on people who judge others without any clue as to who or why.In other words, as the above poster wrote, do shut up.[/quote]

I think its safe to say that when a team is losing heavily, most are leaving because there team is getting a hiding, I don''t like to see people leave early either. I''m glad the people who left early at the Middlesbrough game missed the 3 goal comeback.

[quote user="Ncfc123"]I must admit I was disappointed by the amount of fans in the N&P and Jarrold who left when we went 4-1 down and onwards, a loyal Norwich fan should stay until the fat lady sings no matter what the scoreline is![/quote]

You do sound like the sort of person who doesn''t actually care about anything, or does anything in their own right but is always looking to have a snipe at others who do.

When you know everything that is going on in the lives of those people who left and appreciate their responsibilities and feelings, feel free to come back and give an opinion.

i wonder.. how many of the leavers go to the cinema then leave after half an hour...or the theatre and dont stay til the end...or the rock show and dont stay til the encore...bet they pull out half way through Sex too.

Jas, I have left the cinema early to meet someone, and have seen loads of people leave a Lee Evans gig at the O2.

It happens what does it matter?

Oh and once I came to Carra for just the 1st half rather than miss the game completely, my excuse a wedding that I played a key part in :)

As I said above you don''t know why people leave so why worry.

There are reasons for some people.

We used to leave early to help my Aunt back to the car as she couldn''t walk very well and so didn''t want her to struggle in a huge crowd leaving the game.

Now it''s similar thing with both my grandparents. Don''t judge people, or group them all together before you ask why!!

I think you should have ''Death squads'' placed around Carrow road and eliminate early leavers !

Or maybe people who stay till the final whistle get an incentive maybe like a ''Thai massage'' !

Its sad that for some people, missing a traffic jam is more important than seeing NCFC...

But what annoys me even more is some of the teenagers sitting next to me who sit on Angry Birds or some crappy iphone app throughout the entire game!!!

Quite clearly when Norwich are losing more people are going to leave early than when there not. So i can sit there and judge the majority of those pricks that do leave early, they''re not true fans.

Another thing that annoys me is these plastic fans that support the Man uniteds and Liverpools of these worlds when they live down south. They don''t have the right to take the piss out of me for supporting Norwich when they probably have never even been to old trafford or anfield, also I probably have more knowledge over there club than they do.

[quote user="London Canary"]Quite clearly when Norwich are losing more people are going to leave early than when there not. So i can sit there and judge the majority of those pricks that do leave early, they''re not true fans. [/quote]

So you sit and judge people without knowing what circumstances they are leaving early? And you call them pricks?

London scum...Go and do some looting will you.

Yellow Blood you sound like a mug be quiet.

All I''m saying is that you cant say everyone is leaving early because of other issues rather than Norwich City. I don''t call anyone anything I just sit there and keep my thoughts to my self. Simple as that what''s the problem?

I have left early twice but as I have to drive back to Berkshire, and have a serious illness I don''t really care what people say or think.

I have a relative who is a Man City fan/season ticket holder.   He leaves every match 5 minutes before the end - why?   No real reason - he just likes to get out before everyone else.    He doesn''t leave the ground straight away but hangs around for mates/drinks etc so he''s not in a rush to get away.

I''ve only once ever left a match early and that was away at Sunderland where we won the championship in 2003/4.   Had to make sure I got away early to pick up kids from a friends house 50 miles away.    On the way out was told in no uncertain terms I wasn''t a proper fan, how dare I leave early.  

People are people - they have all sorts of reasons for leaving - even if they just get fed up and don''t see the point in hanging around - who are we to judge?   

At the end of the day I pay good money for my season ticket. I go week in week out. Buy the shirts the programs. I am yellow and green through and through. If I want to leave 5 mina before the end of the game! I don''t really see how anyone can be negative about that. I am sure the players would have ended the game 5 minutes early if they could. It was a disappointing day all round! One I am sure everyone wants to put behind. Lets just move on to the next game.

[quote user="London Canary"]Yellow Blood you sound like a mug be quiet. All I''m saying is that you cant say everyone is leaving early because of other issues rather than Norwich City. I don''t call anyone anything I just sit there and keep my thoughts to my self. Simple as that what''s the problem?[/quote]

That''s not what you said in your previous post.

So says he who joined this site on the 15th March 2012? GloryHunter!?

I''m tempted.... but think I''ll stay out of it. [:)]

But what we need to know is how many "Armchair Arthurs" turn off the wireless when we are losing.....

[8] "We support our local team"[8] What''s that all about[:^)]

I left at half time when we lost 7-1 to Colchester. I had to go to work. I''m sure that people sat around me were disparaging of my credentials as a Norwich fan when I didn''t reappear after half time. To put it bluntly, I couldn''t give a flying f**k what they think.Very rarely have I left because I''ve had enough, but I pay my money and take my choice. You don''t like it? Tough. Decide to tell me about it? You might not like the mouth full you get back. Just like the lady in front of me who used to turn her head round like an owl and flash me a filthy glance every time the most minor (and sometimes not so minor, to my shame) swear word leaves my mouth.I can quite understand why some people leave when we''re getting humped. It''s a torture that''s hard to bear. Seemingly too much for some.