Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

New Kit Video - Pass it On!

awful video.....last years was pure class and original.....this just seems to lack quality!!

Shirt is nice though....the only thing i''m not sure on is the baggy collar....this seasons too tight, next seasons too baggy maybe 2013-2014 shirt will be spot on!!

The highlights for me are the Subuteo players, loved that game and what Steven Fry is having for his dinner. Other than that, I''m not sure this one is going to go viral.

Not too impressed with the video in a sense of releasing the new kit. Last years was far, far better! Maybe they could have released a proper video as well.

Love how the club are trying to be interactive with the supporters though.

The principle of ''Passing it On!'' reminded me of this film and the theory behind it -

Pay it Forward -

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d94sb_oDn2w/SwHDl5M2kkI/AAAAAAAAAhM/pnm2M7dwZ2g/s1600/payitforward.jpg[/IMG]

Stephen Fry bit is great but overall it looks as if it was but together in a hurry. Sad lack of imagination..kit not too bad tho!

At least it wasn''t filmed in a farm. :)

I like the Steven Fry bit, especially the reference to the ducks. Made me smile!

[quote user="Jules"]At least it wasn''t filmed in a farm. :) I like the Steven Fry bit, especially the reference to the ducks. Made me smile![/quote]

That surprised me a little about that and eating them, being in there. 

I agree.... its not the fancy film we did last year, but I like the concept, and the wider picture of making NCFC a global brand.  No more ''little old Norwich'' .

Can a CEO be added to the ''Hall of Fame'' because, in the words of Paul Lambert, McNally has been ''immense'' the last 3 years.

It''s ok. It looks pretty nice but not sure if I like the collar on a football shirt. Not sure I''ve ever had one. Our green one is a collar this year though right?

I think the point is that they want to start a viral made up of fans "passing it on", which has the potential to work IMHO. But since no-one else has picked up on this, it looks like the message hasn''t been particularly well communicated!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I think the point is that they want to start a viral made up of fans "passing it on", which has the potential to work IMHO. But since no-one else has picked up on this, it looks like the message hasn''t been particularly well communicated![/quote]Precisely Nuff Said, but is it clear where to send it too? I see the potential for City fans to be global, kicking a ball in your City shirt on the Great Wall of China to Empire State Building and so on...

Liking it, was a bit unsure at first but think it''s alright. Only worrying thing, being vertically challenged, it looked good on Holt etc but seems to swamp poor Wes...

My name is deirdre and I''m from narwich. I support the best team in world, pass it on...... My name is Alfred, I''m a 45 year old dad and i dress as a stupid fairy with leggings every week.....