Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

New kit revealed Wednesday

I thought exactly that.

But if you look at it two ways:

1. Keep it as CR which a lot of us would rather. It''s part of the club.

2. Sell the naming rights and get a load of money which could help PL take this club even further next season..

Can''t decide which one i''d prefer if i''m honest!

[quote user="Shaker Maker"][quote user="shiplee15"]Have a big feeling that the commercial deal will involve the stadium in some way....[/quote]

Really hope not. Please dont give away the naming rights to Carrow Road, City!

[/quote]

I suspect any big commercial deal involving the stadium would be tied up with the planned expansion of the ground rather than now.

I see this event a golden opportunity to ask what I always wanted to: since our colours are so obviously differ from anybody else''s, why do we need an away shirt at all?

Wow I''m so glad some of you lot are not on the kit design team! They are awful what your name Bruce Oldfield an those kits were bad! All yellow, Red Colman''s, made by Pony! Those were the dark days!

[quote user="manbearpig"]Wow I''m so glad some of you lot are not on the kit design team! They are awful what your name Bruce Oldfield an those kits were bad! All yellow, Red Colman''s, made by Pony! Those were the dark days![/quote]loved the first oldfield shirt.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="manbearpig"]Wow I''m so glad some of you lot are not on the kit design team! They are awful what your name Bruce Oldfield an those kits were bad! All yellow, Red Colman''s, made by Pony! Those were the dark days![/quote]loved the first oldfield shirt.
[/quote]

I agree. Doubles up as a duster too

Disappointed with the lack of ''inside knowledge'' so far on this thread, it''s always worth a laugh to see who think they know and who actuall knows!

[quote user="Largey24"]Disappointed with the lack of ''inside knowledge'' so far on this thread, it''s always worth a laugh to see who think they know and who actuall knows![/quote]

Well, we WERE sworn to secrecy but since you are desperate to know...

norwich city 1913-14

And this is the exciting away kit:

norwich city 1925

not sure how to post pictures on this site so here is a link to my 2nd design, something a bit different.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/macey79/ErreaNCFC2.png

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Major new commercial deal and 2012/13 kit revealed to the media at FCR tomorrow...[/quote]How long is left to run on our existing kit sponsorship deal with Aviva?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Major new commercial deal and 2012/13 kit revealed to the media at FCR tomorrow...[/quote]How long is left on the Errea deal? If it was a one year contract the major new commercial deal could be with a kit manufacturer - ties in with the kit reveal too...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Major new commercial deal and 2012/13 kit revealed to the media at FCR tomorrow...[/quote]Any time frame Pete on the major/minor news tomorrow?

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Major new commercial deal and 2012/13 kit revealed to the media at FCR tomorrow...
[/quote]
Any time frame Pete on the major/minor news tomorrow?
[/quote]

I got a text saying from 2pm tomorrow

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]I hope they do an updated version of the bird-muck kit.
[/quote]

Please God,no!![+o(]

Like it, it''s a bit like the one of the old N&P shirts, the collar looks better than this years thankfully. Aviva logo is massive though, as are the shorts!

Bet someone will be getting a roasting from McNasty for leaking it!

I like it too, quite similar to this year''s kit but with a green collar. Agree with the above poster though, the shorts look rather long!

I like it too, they''ve taken a bit from the away shirt, which I think is the best we''ve had in years. Kept the nicer colour, rather than the horrid mustard yellow we used to hame.Aviva logo looks massive - BUT then I compared it to this, - http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H11&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6111 - where the AVIVA logo looks just as massive, so I think it''s the same.

[quote user="fleckfan"]

Is the away kit being revealed today too?

[/quote]

If it wasn''t before I bet it will be now!

If the leaked pictures are not an elaborate hoax by NCFC it confirms AVIVA are stiil our sponsors, the shirt itself I like a lot and will be getting it asap.

Did the current kit get leaked before launch? I would be surprised if this was out on Twitter or Facebook before 2pm 

Cant get on either at work so still in the dark until 2pm [:(]

I''m still wondering if this is a hoax, Holt''s head doesn''t look right on the picture as if its been photoshopped in, and who knows whether this is a ''trial'' kit, maybe they had 3 or 4 options and this was one of the binned options...

We''ll see at 2pm i guess