Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

New kit revealed Wednesday

I take it I''m not allowed to say where I''ve seen the pictures as my post was deleted.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="Hog"]Ahh but will it still be FCR by the end of the day, or Lotus and Aviva Plaza......[/quote]

I doubt we will see Lotus advertising anything Norwich in the future, looks like Lotus are on the verge of shutting down, well at least the lotus that Norwich is famous for, which i think is a real shame
[/quote]

Early days re Lotus....good luck to all the employees and their families.

[quote user="manbearpig"]Wow I''m so glad some of you lot are not on the kit design team! They are awful what your name Bruce Oldfield an those kits were bad! All yellow, Red Colman''s, made by Pony! Those were the dark days![/quote]

I''m glad they are not blue and white.

Don''t bother looking for it because the new kit is almost the same as the current one. Same brand, same Aviva logo, but the shirt has a green collar rather than a v neck.

very close to last years bar the collar although the colours look a tad richer.

I''ll be buying one.....

.....for my 6 years old! ;0)

Just google WOTB and you''ll find it easily enough - It looks alright, it''s nothing inspiring but nothing offensive either - could do with some Green trim on the sleeves imo.

Reckon the players had anything to do with the collar change? You''ve seen how some of the players often tore the collar prior to a game, presumeably because it was a bit tight around the neck...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Holty sporting the new kit -

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/stokecity4/Subbuteo/norwich1.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]What were the chances of that happening the subbuteo players ^^^^^ and the deleted pic of the naked man in the video?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Shaker Maker"][quote user="shiplee15"]Have a big feeling that the commercial deal will involve the stadium in some way....[/quote]

Really hope not. Please dont give away the naming rights to Carrow Road, City!

[/quote]

I suspect any big commercial deal involving the stadium would be tied up with the planned expansion of the ground rather than now.

[/quote]

The big commercial deal is obviously Aviva signing on as sponsors for four more years.

cant help but think the design team given the task of coming up with our new kit started out with a base template did their creative designing then mistakenly handed in the base template to the boss again by mistake.

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Holty sporting the new kit -

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/stokecity4/Subbuteo/norwich1.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

What were the chances of that happening the subbuteo players ^^^^^ and the deleted pic of the naked man in the video?
[/quote]

Uncanny[;)]

I liked the white trim and neck of this season''s shirt..does it still say On The Ball City on the back ( a nice touch)?

[quote user="Jules"]I quite like the new kit. It reminds me of the old N&P one.[/quote]It did me.  I guess after all these years it''s incredibly difficult to come up with a 100% original look.

Hardly an inspiring change, and disappointing that they''re still not bothering to cater for the ''larger'' fan.Really, how hard is it to provide a few shirts in bigger sizes?Guess they falsely assume that they''ll make the money back from pie sales instead...