Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

New kit revealed Wednesday

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][IMG]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/macey79/ErreaNCFCkit.png[/IMG][/quote]I really like this one!

[quote user="peter2704"]Same here, contacted the club to ask what''s wrong! Will post my response when I receive one.[/quote]

Just did mine, if you are already registered all you do is amend your details with a tick in the box, saying you want to join, impressive figures 58.000 reg fans

Hey that''s the kit I made in another post!! oh well at least it is getting some love.

[quote user="ryan1992"]How do you create shirts like that? Is there a certain site you do it on?[/quote]

I used a kit template for photoshop from:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/47862-kit-templates-download-section.html

[quote user="YellowBlood"][quote user="ryan1992"]How do you create shirts like that? Is there a certain site you do it on?[/quote]

I used a kit template for photoshop from:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/47862-kit-templates-download-section.html[/quote]

Cheers, but that looks too complicated for me!! I went onto your link, and didn''t know where to click to download the template LOL

Thanks for info re registration pete-norw.

I too had problems registering for Global Canaries but followed your info and got there!!

The site is now working well.

Something like the Holland 2006 kit would be great, though yellow instead of orange maybe... I would post a pic but it never works on my computer.

I don''t care what it looks like I just want to be able to wear it without it choking me. I had to mutilate this seasons shirt so I could breathe (the shirt itself was the correct size).

Ahh but will it still be FCR by the end of the day, or Lotus and Aviva Plaza......

[quote user="Hog"]Ahh but will it still be FCR by the end of the day, or Lotus and Aviva Plaza......[/quote]I doubt we will see Lotus advertising anything Norwich in the future, looks like Lotus are on the verge of shutting down, well at least the lotus that Norwich is famous for, which i think is a real shame

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="Hog"]Ahh but will it still be FCR by the end of the day, or Lotus and Aviva Plaza......[/quote]

I doubt we will see Lotus advertising anything Norwich in the future, looks like Lotus are on the verge of shutting down, well at least the lotus that Norwich is famous for, which i think is a real shame
[/quote]

But we can be sure of a pre order clammer to be the first to wear the shirt on hols