Sign in to follow this  
rocky marshall

New Kit Launch Video Inspiration - Remember This!!!

I thought there was something really familiar about today''s new kit launch video...

A homage to the days of the Football League or lazy creativity!

You decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWXXvh2t4g&t=25s

There''s a fine line between inspiration and plagiarism...God I find the club hilarious on occasions, seriously, MacNally on TV saying they have to protect their property over the leak debacle.  And they go do a video where it says send in videos of you passing it on.  When a six minute film by Mitre has already done it a few years earlier [:D]

You would think that someone at the club would have been aware of the original Mitre ad, because we were involved in it and it wasn''t that long ago.

If the club were aware of the Mitre ad and if I am right that ''Pitch'' have also created ours, then you would think there would be no issues for anyone concerned.

I do hope though that if it was ''Pitch'' who also created ours that we didn''t pay through the nose for it, seeing as it was not something new or innovative that they worked on for us.

If it wasn''t ''Pitch'' who did ours, then crikey![:O]

Original and funny. Everything our launch video was last year. This years looked decidedly amatuer.

Kind of reminded me of when Canary World first launched and there was some awful content on there.

My secret thoughts too, Phyxius, but parts are good and hint at greatness. I like the fan vid contribution idea too.

I miss the football league show! Though not, on balance, the football league (now we''re here).

I''ll be honest it looks like something your mates could knock up in half and hour.

Doesn''t look like the same bunch of lads who looked like they had a right laugh doing last years.