Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Do you think we can now take 5000 to Blackburn

Now they have dropped the ticket price to £15 what chance of filling the away end . Think about it could be the last chance to see us away from home this season  as Arsehole is just about sold out .Hope to see you all there .

Another two here via coach.  Looking forward to it, hopefully we''ll have a large following there after these price reductions but it''s still an awful long way to go for most of us (good news for the exiles though).

Right thats about 25 of us so far anyboby know how many the club has actually sold to date ? For Norwich/East Norfolk fans thats a 500 mile round trip  and dont expect any chip shops when you get there.

Hey I need to get a lift to Blackburn from Norwich. Are any Norwich fans going by car to Blackburn? If so could they give me a lift? Contact me on my mobile 07772677031 and then we can arrange where they want to pick me up and what time they want to leave Norwich. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a lift.

Received our tickets this morning and we are in the lower tier, which I understand they fill up first. We''ll just have to sing a bit louder.

I''ve never been to Blackburn before. Does anyone know of a good place to park to make a "quick getaway?"

This website (which we''ve consulted before and has been very helpful) gives some useful tips on where to park so that you can get out of Blackburn quickly after the game.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/blackburn_rovers/

a bit gutted I''ve had my tickets for ages as away season ticket holder...I wonder if I asked mcnasty nicely if he would give me the £14 refund.